Football is crying tonight... (1 Viewer)

its ok, maybe he thinks his son is finally ready for the first team

I am amazed at how consistently good maldini has been, easily the greatest footballing career i have witnessed!
aye... and for a man who's scored about 30 goals in 24 years. a record, i might point out, that dirk kuyt would be proud of.

fuck those cunts. respect:
maldini.jpg

Was about to tell you to go fuck your sister but this #reply mellowed me out.

What I will say is your a typical 'Pool fan, you live in the past,"back in the day" is so fucking yesteryear "boom boom pun"

Was about to tell you to go fuck your sister but this #reply mellowed me out.

What I will say is your a typical 'Pool fan, you live in the past,"back in the day" is so fucking yesteryear "boom boom pun"
back in the day is what it's about, otherwise why would anyone care about maldini. you're only as good as your last match, they say, not your next match.

As much as I hate ManURe it's smug fucks like you that give the 'Pool a bad name and to think your relying on us winning it more than ever this year....they're only 2 titles behind yas.

So have I too go back pre Champions league era to name the weaker teanms that have won the old European cup?
Red Star Belgrade springs to this intoxicated mind straight away...plz don't make me use Google.

So have I too go back pre Champions league era to name the weaker teanms that have won the old European cup?
Red Star Belgrade springs to this intoxicated mind straight away...plz don't make me use Google.

How the fuck would naming the odd shitty team to have won the European Cup justify a completely unproveable and utterly random statement like "the Champions League is harder to win than the old European Cup". Cop on Janer.

How the fuck would naming the odd shitty team to have won the European Cup justify a completely unproveable and utterly random statement like "the Champions League is harder to win than the old European Cup". Cop on Janer.
So let's get this right, you think it was harder to win the old European cup than the Champions league format we now have?
It's all about opinions and mine is that the present format is harder to win then the old format, without googling I assume it's far more matches in the present set up and also from the knockout stages it's really tough, wheras in the old format it never really got tough to the quarter finals...although I do agree it was only "champions" but still in this day and age and with the money and academies football is a far higher standard, again it's my opinion.

You stated about weaker teams getting thru to the present Champions league format and thus making out this format is inferior to the old format, I just matched like for like.

And is "cop on" the lingo you use regularly Vincent?

cop on janer, that was a wholly magnificent red star team, some of who went on to win it again with other clubs while it was "the champions league". jugovic with juve, savicevic with ac, belodidici was of course winning his second title in 91. prosenecki? pancev? even that awful racist fuck mihaijlovic who broke maradona's record for most convereted free kicks in seria a? cop on.

So let's get this right, you think it was harder to win the old European cup than the Champions league format we now have?

You stated about weaker teams getting thru to the present Champions league format and thus making out this format is inferior to the old format, I just matched like for like.

slavia prague.

It's all about opinions and mine is that the present format is harder to win then the old format, without googling I assume it's far more matches in the present set up and also from the knockout stages it's really tough, wheras in the old format it never really got tough to the quarter finals...although I do agree it was only "champions" but still in this day and age and with the money and academies football is a far higher standard, again it's my opinion.

Yeah let's get this right. I am saying its a pointless comparison. It's basically a different competition. Cop on Janer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back