Football is crying tonight... (1 Viewer)

...on the day Sky Sports wank off over a couple of borefests, a tru legend has confirmed his retirement from football at the end of the season.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/7146949.stm

:(
He has being in a lot of borefests...Italian football is tedious to fuck. Remember when it was 2 points for a win years back? there were so many many draws and then what about the corruption and I am not on about the recent stuff.....
But yes he has being a legend.

Did you actually catch the last 20 mins of our match, twas end to end, even the tv critics have said it too.
fuck off janer, some thing s aren't about arsenal. like winning the champions league.

Did you actually catch the last 20 mins of our match, twas end to end, even the tv critics have said it too.

arsenal were so sly i nearly felt sorry for john terry..........i said nearly.

oh yeah hats off to PM. legend.

fuck those cunts. respect:
maldini.jpg

maldini.jpg

what a hero. shame he couldn't have been in the squad for 2006. he deserved to win a world cup.

what a hero. shame he couldn't have been in the squad for 2006. he deserved to win a world cup.
ain't that the fucking truth... of course, had he been playing, marco matterazzi wouldn't, and italy wouldn't have won the world cup.

ain't that the fucking truth... of course, had he been playing, marco matterazzi wouldn't, and italy wouldn't have won the world cup.

perhaps. though different team.. different results. matrix may have scored a goal and gotten big Z sent off, but he also conceded a penalty - though it was a dive. I guess you never know. maybe in that tangent universe Toni scored a hat-trick in the final and I collected some big money.

or grosso
dunno, paolo doesn't have the legs for leftback any more. turns out he doesn't have the legs for anything anymore. the fucking quitter.

i wonder where the "pain" he speaks of is? i tell ya, he should be groomed for the next england managers job.

perhaps. though different team.. different results. matrix may have scored a goal and gotten big Z sent off, but he also conceded a penalty - though it was a dive. I guess you never know. maybe in that tangent universe Toni scored a hat-trick in the final and I collected some big money.
zizou would have finished them off in extra time... and he wouldn't have missed his peno either

he sure as shit wouldn't. what a stunner of a peno he took that day. poor ol' trez.
i'm sure trez woulda preferred to miss like waddle did, rather than to have it come off the bar with such force... world cup final...missed a peno...gulp.

its ok, maybe he thinks his son is finally ready for the first team

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I am amazed at how consistently good maldini has been, easily the greatest footballing career i have witnessed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back