FOOD NOT BOMBS -- Galway (1 Viewer)

ri tarado

I'd like to invite you to join us for a free cup (or two:)) of nice homemade veg soup this Friday (6th of April), at 1pm @ Eyre square.
Since this is the first action like this done here by me and friends, it will be quite small (but the pot of soup will be quite big, hah) and so far I'm not sure if it will be possible to do this regulary, unless there will be more people willing to join us;).
If interested, e-mail [email protected] or text/call 085 130 6097 (Rimas). Thanks and see ya.

The only bombs goin' off in Sligo are the butt whistlers from Old Age Pensioners and from kids muncing too many beans.

so, yeah, it happened. everything went smoothly, all the soup (~70 portions) was gone in 45mins. cool. lots of good vibes from all the people:). anyway, we hadn't prepared much information of what the hell is this exactly, so, i guess, some people ate their soup without having any clue why this is happening (and it's my fault mostly - i accidentally fucked up 95% of the flyers with basic info about food not bombs the night before. damn karma:/).
anyway, thanks to everyone who came, thanks to that guy from criticall mass (i hope to receive an email from you soon).
and anyone interested in getting involved - email to [email protected].
thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back