Food for wankers (2 Viewers)

was it just easi-singles round your way then? Or the irish fave, a block of auld cheddar?

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
I was 25 before i found out that there are types of cheese.

kirstie said:
was it just easi-singles round your way then? Or the irish fave, a block of auld cheddar?

I once found an easy single smeared in weetabix behind a bookshelf and could never eat them again.

I also, when I had german measles I ate a block of cheese and a packet of rolos.

That's all the cheese stories I have.

easi singles make really good cheese on toast - really good hangover cheese on toast like.

aww, poor you.

i posted this already but I shall do so again - tonight I am going to make ham and chicken pie from leftovers and top it with gay pastry. Yum. Neil made this v nice mustard and honey glazed gammon thing yesterday so the remains of that plus monday's chicken bits are goin' in and will be smothered in a tin of campbells cream o' mushroom. Ah soup, tasty, tempting AND versatile.

snakybus said:
I could go for some cheese on toast myself

Instead it's proabbly duck in a red wine sauce again this evening

sigh

snakybus said:
I could go for some cheese on toast myself

Instead it's proabbly duck in a red wine sauce again this evening

sigh

Did ducks get their name because they duck their heads under water, or did the verb 'to duck' derive from the actions of the aforesaid book?

I had duck on saturday. Superquinn sell these pre-cooked ducks that take only 20 mins in the oven and serve two people and taste lovely with chinese food from china.

Me probably. He's good at the cukein' but he lacks application - basically he doesn't love cooking and thinking up new things and I do. If we're having people over, I usually do it, unless it's Neil's Patented Fancy Burger Recipe. During the week we take turns.

snakybus said:
I'd eat half the arse of a nun on a sesame seed bun I'm so starvin' marvin

that pie sounds pretty damn good. Who wins at cooking, you or Neil?

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
I had duck on saturday. Superquinn sell these pre-cooked ducks that take only 20 mins in the oven and serve two people and taste lovely with chinese food from china.

Anyway, as i was saying, ducks are mad fat bastards so they are.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
like these?

IM000831.jpg

kirstie said:
Me probably. He's good at the cukein' but he lacks application - basically he doesn't love cooking and thinking up new things and I do. If we're having people over, I usually do it, unless it's Neil's Patented Fancy Burger Recipe. During the week we take turns.

fancy burgers, mmmmm

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
I saw a DVD at the weekend called 'You, Me and Everyone we know' and the main guy in it looked like John Stoat. He even had the comedy gulp sized adam's apple.

I know that guy.

But have you seen "That '70s Show"? The main guy in it is totally a younger John-out-of-Stoat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back