Folk Horror (1 Viewer)

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Hey everyone. So my film is playing at this pretty big deal festival with 119 other films. Basically you buy tickets and vote for your favourite films. It’s currently number 4 out of 119. It’s £9 for a ticket. Do you think you could do it? Trying to get it to number 1. Also you can watch the film and tell me if you think it’s shit or not. Sorry if this is a bit cheeky. New Voice Shorts: London Lift-Off Film Festival 2020
I will try do it over the weekend with my lady. I'll let you know how shit she says it is for sure.

I'll probably love it

Jim A. Morrish

Website
blog.myspace.com
Hey everyone. So my film is playing at this pretty big deal festival with 119 other films. Basically you buy tickets and vote for your favourite films. It’s currently number 4 out of 119. It’s £9 for a ticket. Do you think you could do it? Trying to get it to number 1. Also you can watch the film and tell me if you think it’s shit or not. Sorry if this is a bit cheeky. New Voice Shorts: London Lift-Off Film Festival 2020
is it a charming period romp full of sizzling gypsies? If so its got my vote

Lili Marlene

Trying not to have a bad day
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
lol it's all over guys

QUEEN OF FOLK HORROR

Users who are viewing this thread

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads