Flyer for gig (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by hopper
pat kenny doesn't have enough depth of character to be a closet anything

just for that dodgy comment speedy here's a nice link for you

http://www.satanscafe.com/index.php/thespiders.htm?sub=contact

i didn't know you were based in Englewood?? a hur hur hur

;)

I was there in New Jersey! A kip it is. I checked out most other bands with the same name. They're all crap metal/punk. Anyways, I bought the most official domain name you can have for our band name. But the site ain't finished yet. I'll finish it in a week.;) ;)

I don't care once I get a big fat soundcheck. Really, I'm talkin 30 mins minimum here. We need to sort alot of stuff. thanks Nessy ;)

Originally posted by Speed Racer
I don't care once I get a big fat soundcheck. Really, I'm talkin 30 mins minimum here. We need to sort alot of stuff. thanks Nessy ;)

keep the volume *LOW* on stage and it will take 30 secs not 30 mins, seriously

Originally posted by Alex
keep the volume *LOW* on stage and it will take 30 secs not 30 mins, seriously

You're right, we practiced last night, and I sez EVERYBODY LOWER YOUR SHIT DOWN!! We ran thru the set list, and recorded the whole thing to Minidisc. It sounds much clearer. We told the drummer not to hefty mentalise all over the kit too, which is his speciality. Everything sounded cool then.

Looking forward to the next gig alot. .|..| :cool:

Originally posted by Wilbert
Isn't there already a band called The Spiders?
Maybe an American band?

Like I said before all of the ones I found were terrible shit metal/punk from Texas, California. Just awful stuff. Anyway, I bought ___www.thespiders.com), no one else took it. If they were really serious they would've a long time ago. I'm not finished the site though. That'll be next week. Once we make our album in the summer things will be concrete.

THats what me thought alright. So is there any other Morello's around? And who owns morello.com? Is that the domain name you wanted but couldn't get?

I believe there's another Morello in the uk but it's not that I'm losing any sleep for this reason...

About the website, Morello is an Italian second name, a kind of cherry and a kind of wood named after mentioned cherry... no surprise it was taken.... well..... fuck it

there's only one musical spider deserving of the name

and that's spider simpson

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back