flipper the firing dolphin... (1 Viewer)

erin

Website
Visit site
'Armed dolphins, trained by the US military to shoot terrorists and pinpoint spies underwater, may be missing in the Gulf of Mexico.'

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,6903,1577753,00.html

I saw a program on tv bout that years ago. Some of the dolphins would intentionally say underwater for too long and drown, the chaps doing the program were trying too prove that dolphins comit suicide because they were made do things they didnt want to

falsemonkey said:
Whats more dangerous a dolphin with a bomb glued to its head or an american redneck called Bud with a rocket launcher and a machine gun.
But the Yanks would'nt care about casualties using Dolphins and they are better swimmers :D

Ray Fuckface said:
I saw a program on tv bout that years ago. Some of the dolphins would intentionally say underwater for too long and drown, the chaps doing the program were trying too prove that dolphins comit suicide because they were made do things they didnt want to

that's so sad:(
it wouldnt surprise me....there's heaps of proof that animals in captivity/under duress etc exhibit clear signs of depression resulting in headbanging (really), starvation and neglect of their young.
sure if i was a dolphin with a toxic dart strapped to my back i'd rather stay under water and drown peacefully than help the navy with their 'mission'

poor things :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek:

La La said:
if i was a dolphin with a toxic dart strapped to my back i'd rather stay under water and drown peacefully than help the navy with their 'mission'

poor things :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :eek:

if i was a dolphin with a bamb strapped to my back i'd read the koran and bust a move to the tube.

DuncheeKnifed said:
if i was a dolphin with a bamb strapped to my back i'd read the koran and bust a move to the tube.
well......as long as you're not wearing a winter jacket, have an expired visa and a rucksack :rolleyes: !ninjaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back