flinders - new music creation (1 Viewer)

fLINDERs

Website
www.flindersmusic.com
Heh there,

Would you be a fan of the drumming style used by Richard Jupp, the bass of Andy Rourke, the voice of Bill Callahan, the tax affairs of Bono.

Ever wonder why musical acts like The Notwist or Low never seem to be from Ireland.

Flinders released his first album late last year, now I'd like to move things forward and collaborate with similarly minded musicians.

www.flinders.ie or www.myspace.com/flindersmusic

If you can see where its going and are interested, please leave a message or email [email protected]

Thanks Flinders

Actually, yeah i am. Im youre Andy Rourke. Though more appreciative of Derek Almstead!

Have you any others interested?

I also have another band, which might be a problem..?

Ah very good,

I had a few guys for the album launch but they were not the right fellows at all. Whats the other band and i'll check it out..

At all times I make sure my amp is turned up to eleven....

PHil

Really dig the tracks on myspace. I love the groove of Agree, it made me nod, then I made my girlfriend listen too.
Then we watched the vids, you sound like a good guy..I thought the vocal vibrato was an effect at first, truly unusual (in a good way).

Is it just a bass and drumerist you're after? Im a long-term guitar and singer. Ive released electro records and played with giggin bands for donkeys.
Into Josh Homme -> Jeff Buckley, just for example. I recently discovered Yawning Man, Fatso Jetson and Brant Bjork...
currently Im writing original material but need musical compadres (all my muso buddies currently live on the west coast).
Non-cheesy harmonies and alt. tunings are cool too...Cant say that I have any knowledge of Bonos books though

Thats great mate.

Send me an email and we can orgainse something. And if you have any links to other ands you've played with that would be smashing.

Hope to hear from you.

Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back