flight changes going to ATP vs the fans (1 Viewer)

thisgreg

Hey Just got a mail from Aer Lingus saying that they are putting me on the earlier flight 6:30 in the morning rather than 9:30. Anyone else get that!!! Rubbish I paid the extra so i wouldn't have to be up in the middle of the night and hang around the airport for hours. Obviously need to get over so can't even ask for the money back, that's bull! :mad:

this happened to me with ryanair, i called them and sorted it out, they can't just pit you on an earlier flight like that. complain.

now, i spent about €10 on ryanairs premium phoneline getting it sorted, but it worked out.

i should qualify that it happen before christmas for a melvins/patton atp.

this happened to me with ryanair, i called them and sorted it out, they can't just pit you on an earlier flight like that. complain.

now, i spent about €10 on ryanairs premium phoneline getting it sorted, but it worked out.

i should qualify that it happen before christmas for a melvins/patton atp.

they did this to me before christmas as well. i just got the thursday night flight and went on the piss in bristol for a night. could be worse...

that sounds bollox! definitely complain and see where that gets you.

well me and my friend kim will be on that 6.30am flight anyway. drinking champagne as it's her birthday. huzzah!

Sorry it was ryan air ofcourse!:rolleyes: it's ridiculous that you'd you'd make the concious decision to take the late flight knowing it will cost more and the stick you on the early flight and want you to pay the higher price. They're a ridiculous mess!:mad:

yayyyy me and alan h4h are on that flight too, lets hope its one of those good flights where its a party plane with rodney dangerfield and not one of those bad flights where we get stuck on the lost Island.

yayyyy me and alan h4h are on that flight too, lets hope its one of those good flights where its a party plane with rodney dangerfield and not one of those bad flights where we get stuck on the lost Island.

AH balls...

I'm on this flight too...I only live 10 mins from Shannon airport but I didn't wanna miss out on anything as the flight from there is later. Shag it, more time for boozing.

They've just pulled this same cunting trick on me too!

So is the 9.30 flight axed altogether?

defo total party plane! wayooooooooo! rodney booked his flights last night!

They've just pulled this same cunting trick on me too!

So is the 9.30 flight axed altogether?

Yeah I rang them and they said the 9.30 flight was cancelled. They basically said "what do you want us to do about it? You can have your money back if you want or go on the earlier flight."

Total bull, cause i paid the higher price for the later flight in the first place and the earlier flight is now €5 more expensive than what i initially paid so i can't even get money back and book earlier flights.

You need to accept quick too because that earlier flight is still on sale so if that books out, who knows what flight you'll be on, next one is 16:20 or there about, which is too late for the festival.

oh If you want to complain you can do so by fax or letter, they don't except email complaints:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back