Fleet Foxes V Dan Deacon (1 Viewer)

TrueLoveWaits

(Retired)
Website
www.myspace.com
Hmmm...dilemma. Coming up to Dublin next Sat, originally to see Dan Deacon/Jape/Deerhunter in the Futuredays fest but it clashes with Beach House/Fleet Foxes who I also really want to see. I was gonna pip Beach House/Fleet Foxes but Sweetoblivion saw them in Berlin there during the week and said the gig was amazing.

Now I don't know what to do :confused:

Help?

yeah deerhunter was the main reason i wanted to go cos i missed the may gig...the beach house album is great though...and Jape will be in Cork on thurs.....arrrrgh. I'll probably just toss a coin on the night!!

The Fleet Foxes gig in Berlin was fantastic, they did three encores and were deadly happy.

But doesn't kim have a ticket for Deacon/Deerhunter?

yup but i'd say it would be offloadable :p ill probably go with futuredays...i really want to see deerhunter...it's your glass candy/ellen allien dilemma all over again aoife lol

Anyone know if the Dan Deacon gig will run late? Theres a lot of acts on that bill so what time will Dan Deacon go on - 11pm? Later? Trying to work out if I can do both

Any stage times - Foggy? Forever? Forever Foggy?

Anyone know if the Dan Deacon gig will run late? Theres a lot of acts on that bill so what time will Dan Deacon go on - 11pm? Later? Trying to work out if I can do both

Any stage times - Foggy? Forever? Forever Foggy?

Jape is on after Decko, if that's anything.

Future Days, also its better value for money, bands to euros wise, probably enjoyment to euros too

I can't argue that it's a difficult choice, but I would definitely choose Fleet Foxes/Beach House. Seeing them tonight - cannae wait.

Fleet Foxes curfew is 10.30 according to Aikens so those of you going can still catch all of Dan Deacon + Jape. Stage times below.

DOORS OPEN 8.00

HIGH PLACES 8.30

WHITE WILLIAMS 9.15

DEERHUNTER 10.00

DAN DEACON 11.00

JAPE 12.00

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back