flash maps (1 Viewer)

taubstumm

Supporter
Website
kvt.red
anyone know where i can get a free, editable, flash map of the uk, and another one of ireland, nicely chopped up into counties/regions? the only ones i can find are paid ones. ideally the .fla file, i suppose, though some sort of configurable .swf might do the trick too.

Find a uk student and get something from Ordnance Survey. Pretty sure they have flash maps but I'm not 100%. I know I should know. Other than that I doubt you'll get anything free as OS own the rights to the maps and don't give them away free to non students/researchers.

Find a uk student and get something from Ordnance Survey. Pretty sure they have flash maps but I'm not 100%. I know I should know. Other than that I doubt you'll get anything free as OS own the rights to the maps and don't give them away free to non students/researchers.

thanks. i'm not looking for anything fancy, though -- certainly not on the level of o.s. maps. just a small thing for sticking on a website. needs county outlines but not much more.

edit: something a bit like this: http://www.fla-shop.com/countries/uk_fla/uk_fla.php

The only limitation of the free version is that a small link to this web site will be displayed in the top left corner of your maps. If you would like to use ma without this link, or you appreciate the software and would like to support its creators, please purchase a commercial license.

sounds good

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back