First teenage crushes (1 Viewer)

Pamela Anderson!

pamela-anderson-baywatch-candid-00.jpg

or, perhaps, Mariah Carey:

mariahcarey_mybaby480.jpg

Yes to Kournikova. First lady I remember fancying is Gabriela Sabatini, but that was probably a pre-teenage crush - does nothing for me now though:
gabriella_SABATINI.jpg

More early ones:
karine-le-marchand-1.jpg

herzigova_450x299.jpg

The blue-wigged girl in the video for that Macarena song (can't find a decent photo):
978255.large.jpg

That's so weird, I used to like Raphael when I was about six... so I suppose very much pre-teen. I used to tell my mother that I'd either marry him or Damon Albarn... yeah.

Patrick Swayzee I mean.

I didn't notice Californian Dreams until after I'd posted that. Memories!
Ah my so called life. Freaks and Geeks too... God James Franco, Jared Leto (before he went.. well), boys were just gorgeous in the 90s.

Patrick Swayzee I mean.

I didn't notice Californian Dreams until after I'd posted that. Memories!
Ah my so called life. Freaks and Geeks too... God James Franco, Jared Leto (before he went.. well), boys were just gorgeous in the 90s.

Freaks and Geeks is still great. I only watched it for the first time a couple of years ago and then watched the entire series on box set

Freaks and Geeks is still great. I only watched it for the first time a couple of years ago and then watched the entire series on box set

I started watching it recently for the first time. Flying through it up until the episode was the cold open with them all convincing Lindsey to steal her parent's station wagon so they could use it to haul amps and then she crashed on the way.

At that point I said "for fucks sake, I'm nearly 30" and then turned it off. Must finish it soon though, only 4 or so episodes left to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back