First impressions! You're doing it wrong!! (1 Viewer)

i never went to college.

There was never much scope for making friends on hatch 14 of a Wednesday.
sweet, me too. now i don't feel like such a failure. must have been something in the metal. remember metal? cliff, ronnie james, john connolly?

sweet, me too. now i don't feel like such a failure. must have been something in the metal. remember metal? cliff, ronnie james, john connolly?

i never went to college.

There was never much scope for making friends on hatch 14 of a Wednesday.

i had enough friends so i didn't bother with college.

How can you guys even type? Remember: learners are winners.

The people I went to college with I'm casual friends with. But when I did my masters we were pretty close and still are. Totally different people. And I didnt like college first time around so I guess I wasn't much fun to be around either

I made friends with people from college after we ended up working together. My course is just way too big to really get to know people, I took a year off books so now I'll be starting from scratch again although since I've always lived in Dublin and go to college there theres not much incentive to make friends cos my old ones are so deadly.

Theres 46 in the whole year. 7 girls and 39 boys.

Im really good friends with two people from my course last year, I think we bonded cause everyone else in the class didnt drink that much or had never drank before. Which created many a funny occasion on class nights out. All them standing around looking at is in complete utter shock. Got one of them really locked one time, was fairly funny.

Fuck it like, i've four years to change peoples views of me.

I went to Heavy Metal Collage. It was a confusing time for me.

news070812_collage.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back