First date attire.... (1 Viewer)

put it to the back of your mind, then about 4pm on the day of the date, scour the internet for idea's, realize you do it every year and smile knowingly.

the one jill hives quoted reminded me of it

Having the nerve to ask a women out (while relatively sober) is something that generally goes a long way in a woman's book. It shows you have some self-assuredness and can take some initiative to get what you want. These are characteristics most women like and, thankfully, they're easy to fake for the length of time it takes to ask someone out.

http://thumped.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1187229&postcount=148

amazing

Yeah, same shit all over again. Just back from the shops. Sick of all this at this stage. How many years must one keep ploughing on for? Not arsed anymore. Anyone got the number of a good monastery?

Yeah, same shit all over again. Just back from the shops. Sick of all this at this stage. How many years must one keep ploughing on for? Not arsed anymore. Anyone got the number of a good monastery?

No, but I have a number for a good hooker.

Seriously, don't give up. "True love will find you in the end".

Is it a blind date?

you could send one of us in your stead...

Sadly not.

cilla-black-431x300.jpg

Why didn't you say hello?

Also, is that "fine" as in ok or "fine" as in the way black people say it?

You had just stepped off the curb to cross the street. Saying hello would required me to raise my voice, which will never happen. I meant the former but if it helps your ego, I meant the latter. Quit worrying, just go and have a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back