First Album you Got /Bought (2 Viewers)

marvin2k

okay I`m startin a First album you ever got/purchased thread,My First album was the 2unlimited album with that no no no no no no song on it back when I was a young un, oh the shame ,its still good for a laugh in a cheesy european techno sense though .I remember one of the Lyrics was "take it to the Maximum" brilliant ! .

First record: SubHumAns: Split vision (.|..| )
First tape: Mel & Kim's album
First 7": Tori Gaymouse- crucify. But only because I was fascinated by the Kate Bushness of that tune and her in general.

:D oh god forgot about that album! i had the 'nothing to do with toast' video too
spiritualtramp said:
I think mine was the zig and zag album. or perhaps the simpsons sings the blues. whichever was released first.

marvin2k said:
okay I`m startin a First album you ever got/purchased thread,My First album was the 2unlimited album with that no no no no no no song on it back when I was a young un, oh the shame ,its still good for a laugh in a cheesy european techno sense though .I remember one of the Lyrics was "take it to the Maximum" brilliant ! .
First bit of music I ever got was the 'Karma Chameleon' single. I was 4. :)

First album I got was 'Parade' by Prince. I was about 7, but I did copy it off someone, sooo the first actual album I bought was that Batman album by Prince when I was 9 (or was it Madonna's 'Like a Prayer' :confused: ) not too sure...

come to think of it, the first album I bought was by the beautiful south. and I went to see them in concert when I was 10. and I bought the t-shirt. oh god, the shame.

I still think the housemartins are good though.

spiritualtramp said:
I think mine was the zig and zag album. or perhaps the simpsons sings the blues. whichever was released first.
hehe I got those too. first proper album I got was 'blood sugar sex magic'. ah tapes.

First albums - well i got 2 tapes(sale i think) for my birthday in Killarney.

Annie-The Soundtrack(my choice), and The Pogues - Rum, Sodomy & Hash(my fathers choice)

First record (2 again on the same day)-
The Chrome Cranks - Dead Cool
Skinny Puppy - Mind:The Perpetual Intercourse; both back in 94.

First 7" - The Tornadoes - Telstar/Jungle Fever; back in 94 as well i think.

had some Ac/dc tapes as well, and iron madien(uck!)

egg_ said:
Abba's Greatest Hits Volume 2
Got it for Christmas

I'd say the first album I bought was probably Now 5
yeah the whole 'Now' series never appealed to me. actually im certain the first album I owned was in fact Jacko - "BAD". I found hilarious MJ tshirts I owned..they bring a whole new dimension to his paedophilia.

The first ever album I got, well I was given it as a present was the album off the TCC programme California Dreams, makes me cringe even thinking about it, now that was bad!! The first album I bought was No Doubt i think???

spiritualtramp said:
come to think of it, the first album I bought was by the beautiful south. and I went to see them in concert when I was 10. and I bought the t-shirt. oh god, the shame.

I still think the housemartins are good though.

Me too - welcome to the beautiful south it was. My first gig too (national stadium).

hmm

I think that would be bon jovi's slippery when wet, closely followed by like a virgin, several thousand wham records and then things like lloyd cole and the commotions. All of which I still have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back