Fireball over Phibsboro tonite (1 Viewer)

Fo shiz. It was mad, defo wasn't a plane. My girlfriend saw it coming in from the shops and said it looked like it had trails. Then we all legged it out the back garden and watched it pass over. It was pretty far away by then though.

Sounds fucking deadly.Theres fireworks a plenty in Finglas this time of year but no actual fireballs

Fo shiz. It was mad, defo wasn't a plane. My girlfriend saw it coming in from the shops and said it looked like it had trails. Then we all legged it out the back garden and watched it pass over. It was pretty far away by then though.
i saw something that looked like a big meteor come down not far away about a year ago, never heard anything about it after though

The thread title reminded me of this

its in my head now sop its only fair that i force it on you too

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was in Phisboro around that time didnt see anthin. Also they've rearranged tesco and I couldnt find anything - scum!

I saw what looked like a miniature hot air balloon / chinese lantern thing with a flame inside it drifting over Smithfield about a week ago.

Well whatever it was this proves beyond a shadow of a doubt the existence of extra terresital life and that Sasquatch is real and living in D7

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back