Fire twirling punks take note (1 Viewer)

Fuck those wankers. Me and Anji had the fuckin funniest time last summer, someone left that book + the Crimewanc Anarchist Cookbook on top of my amp in our practice space for about 6 months a year or two ago, so I brought them home, took that Off The Map one with me travelling last summer. Holy shit, what a pack of dumb bitches. We coincidentally were at a couple of the same places as them, reading aloud sections of the book and having tremendous fun at what spazzers they are. The best was finishing the book in Barcelona, around the same places they'd been. Walking around the back streets near La Ramblas, they describe them as being so sketched out and fucked up, scary and sexist and anti-women, but it was okay cos they had each other and they were Stroyynngg Wiiimmyyn and all...we walked around the same place and fucking hell, they're just terrified of immigrants and poor people!! It was so fucking funny!! If I can bring myself to read it again I'm going to do an extensive review in my next zine, much in the style of the one I did on that "When your Heroes Are your Friends and Your Friends are a Pack of Queers" or whatever it was called that yer one Kayla did. Fuck all that self-righteous shit.
can i have the loan of this?

Aw...okay...*pshh*...ah fuck I'm looking for any excuse to keep me away...AH FUCK I HATE STUDYIN!!!

Tell me about it, fukkin' king of procrastination me!! I've completely checked out of the whole college mentality, just couldn't give a rats anymore. By the way, those hay-day memories sound amazing, fukkin' love a burger and chips now!!

Here Owensie....laugh!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

...again

...and again

...once more

Feel better?

Haven't had a crimethinc is shit thread in ages, good stuff

also, that guy is freaking me out

punkhp5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back