Fire twirling punks take note (2 Viewers)

"Fire-twirling" and "punks" aren't two terms which fit together.

hippy.jpg

Unless they're american traveller kid punks who write about their wide eyed fire twirling travels across europe in a zine that then gets republished by crimethinc. :rolleyes:

Fuck those wankers. Me and Anji had the fuckin funniest time last summer, someone left that book + the Crimewanc Anarchist Cookbook on top of my amp in our practice space for about 6 months a year or two ago, so I brought them home, took that Off The Map one with me travelling last summer. Holy shit, what a pack of dumb bitches. We coincidentally were at a couple of the same places as them, reading aloud sections of the book and having tremendous fun at what spazzers they are. The best was finishing the book in Barcelona, around the same places they'd been. Walking around the back streets near La Ramblas, they describe them as being so sketched out and fucked up, scary and sexist and anti-women, but it was okay cos they had each other and they were Stroyynngg Wiiimmyyn and all...we walked around the same place and fucking hell, they're just terrified of immigrants and poor people!! It was so fucking funny!! If I can bring myself to read it again I'm going to do an extensive review in my next zine, much in the style of the one I did on that "When your Heroes Are your Friends and Your Friends are a Pack of Queers" or whatever it was called that yer one Kayla did. Fuck all that self-righteous shit.

Fuck those wankers. Me and Anji had the fuckin funniest time last summer, someone left that book + the Crimewanc Anarchist Cookbook on top of my amp in our practice space for about 6 months a year or two ago, so I brought them home, took that Off The Map one with me travelling last summer. Holy shit, what a pack of dumb bitches. We coincidentally were at a couple of the same places as them, reading aloud sections of the book and having tremendous fun at what spazzers they are. The best was finishing the book in Barcelona, around the same places they'd been. Walking around the back streets near La Ramblas, they describe them as being so sketched out and fucked up, scary and sexist and anti-women, but it was okay cos they had each other and they were Stroyynngg Wiiimmyyn and all...we walked around the same place and fucking hell, they're just terrified of immigrants and poor people!! It was so fucking funny!! If I can bring myself to read it again I'm going to do an extensive review in my next zine, much in the style of the one I did on that "When your Heroes Are your Friends and Your Friends are a Pack of Queers" or whatever it was called that yer one Kayla did. Fuck all that self-righteous shit.

Seriously, it's one of the most hilarious things I've read in the last few months but in a bad "I'm laughing at you not with you" way.

Ha! Tryin to shlipper your way out cos you're left with no cards up your sleeve: nice try, but you're still far off the mark with the self-righteous comment.

Old stuff? Pure nostalgia Hooly. I yearn for the days when the lads' Ma would make loads of lovely burgers, sossies, black & white pud and I'd sit there eatin chips whilst the lads tried to get me to eat meat...then I'd get drunk and eat meat... great days...

what the blinking hell are you on about?! i merely pointed out the comedy of you giving out about people being self righteous in a self righteous manner... get back to your study!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back