Finding out the sex (1 Viewer)

For what it's worth:
We were told the gender of both of our kids before they showed there faces and it really added to the excitement -just put the biggest smiles on both our faces for days after the scans. Made it all suddenly crazy real for me - really happy that we found out before.
Our son was born 6 months ago - we got to the hospital at 10pm, and sat shooting the shit and holding hands and having some generally wonderful, peaceful gentle time together until 5.01am when the doc had a quick root around and told us that the babies head (which was supposed to be extra huge for a baby sized head) was visible.
2 minutes later I'm sitting stunned with him in my arms and his mum shouting for breakfast. Can't fucking beat it.
All the best to yis.

Thanks Brian.

Actually thanks everyone. This has been quite helpful.
It makes a change when you ask for advice instead of people just throwing it at you.

Im begining to show now and people seem to take it as an opening to tell me the most horrific pregnancy related storys. If it all werent scaring the shit out of me already i get to hear about a friend of a friend of a friend who had a 36 hour delivery and a 11lb baby with a huge head. :eek:

i can never understand why peopel do this..like as if someone isnt frightened enough without someone telling them the endless possibilities of what could happen..pricks..have you had anyone feel your bump without being invited to yet?if anyone ever did that to me i would punch them in the face!

i love it.|..|.|..|

Im begining to show now and people seem to take it as an opening to tell me the most horrific pregnancy related storys. If it all werent scaring the shit out of me already i get to hear about a friend of a friend of a friend who had a 36 hour delivery and a 11lb baby with a huge head. :eek:
OOh, here's a story for you. My sister got pregnant by a dude she was going out with for about 1.5 years, she had a really easy birth to a beautiful healthy girl who was a cute bridesmaid at their wedding a year later, just in time for them to announce their second, who turned out to be the smilingest little boy of all time. FREEEEEEEEEEAKOUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!

have you had anyone feel your bump without being invited to yet?if anyone ever did that to me i would punch them in the face!

Yes I have, I can see why people do it. But I would never have done that to a pregnant woman.
I think i may start pinching the asses of people who do it without asking.

My sister and my mother forced me to listen to so many horror stories during and after both of my sis's pregnancies that I will have to have my mind wiped before I will voluntarily get pregnant. Whatever about telling them to pregnant women they should definitely keep them from women who haven't been through it yet.

My sis didn't have any scans on either child, but we were able to successfully guess the sex of both by the shape of the bump, which was interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back