Final Fantasty 12 (1 Viewer)

Pantone247

Since 2000
Website
pantone247.blogspot.com
I want to get this for my bro for my birthday, so I go to game take a box of the shelf, try not to balk at the crack cocaine like price and take it to the counter

"we're sold out"

"what?"

"have you pre-ordered?"

"but it's out on the shelves?"

"have you preordered?"

"uh.. no.."

"we're sold out"

"but..."

"sorry"

at this point he points to some imaginary point behind him as if "look we're sold out" BUT WHAT ABOUT THE BOXES ON THE FUCKING SHELF YOU C*NT

So I asked him was there anywhere else I could get it and he said HMV and added with scron "but I don't how much you'll have to pay, heh!" YEAH BUT AT LEAST THEY'll HAVE IT YOU SARKY FUCKING TWAT

Anyway realistically speaking what are my chances of getting a copy of this game by Sunday? Yr man seemed amused that I was trying to be a game without *gasp* pre ordering it... is this par for the course?

Also whats with the empy boxes? How did they order (say) 100 copies of the game and then say "yeah and ship us 100 empty boxes too, just to fuck with people"

basically fuck that noise. Thanks.

I've it pre-ordered.. Mmmmmmmm.... I can't wait to pick it up tomorrow. I'm actually going buying a second hand console to play it on. My own ones completly fucked.

I've it pre-ordered.. Mmmmmmmm.... I can't wait to pick it up tomorrow. I'm actually going buying a second hand console to play it on. My own ones completly fucked.

yeah but what about me?

I'm really thinking of not buying the game and just smashing my brothers PS2, pulling back the curtains and go "There's the real world fella, for you birthday, I give you the gift of your life back!"

Best Big Brother Ever.

Pantone: Same thing happened to me in Game in the Ilac Centre. Loads of copies on the shelves, queued up for ages and yr man told me they were sold out. So I went over the Gamestop on Henry Street and they still had loads of copies.

Sixty bucks buh'. Might be worth while trying yr local Xtravision - not many people would go to them first and they can't be charging much more than sixty for it.

No.. If I were him I'd probably stab you. Out of being kind and all!

Not to be raggin on ya but I can't wait to play it. It's been so hyped up and all the reviews are meeting the hype..

Sixty bucks buh'. Might be worth while trying yr local Xtravision - not many people would go to them first and they can't be charging much more than sixty for it.

They usually charge less as they use games as loss leaders sometimes (like when Pro Evo 6 came out it was about 20 quid cheaper than anywhere else)

Pantone: Same thing happened to me in Game in the Ilac Centre. Loads of copies on the shelves, queued up for ages and yr man told me they were sold out. So I went over the Gamestop on Henry Street and they still had loads of copies.

Aces! Thanks!

I'm going to try Dun Laoghire which I think is GameStop, deadly.

ahha, amazing

What's probably funnier is I look totally pissed and totally devestated when yr man said that they were sold out, but cause they didn't know it was a present like, as far as anyone was concerned I was just some sad sad fucker who's entire weekend had just fallen to pieces cause he couldn't get his game

"here lads, state of this freak I had to deal with today in work..."

I was sent a text last night saying this...

"weekend plans: PS2, FFXII, toilet. Sorted"

Sad bastards (at least I'm waiting until tomorrow to get it....)

Aces! Thanks!

I'm going to try Dun Laoghire which I think is GameStop, deadly.

Try music city and golden dicks if you've no luck.

GAME have some neck suggesting that HMV are more expensive. Even the dogs on the street, yes...dogs, know that GAME are money grubbin fucks that have a higher mark up than anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back