films you've walked out of (2 Viewers)

David Kronenbourg

Solutions
ivan's xtc: grindingly depressing shite. a terrible movie about cunts

birth: so dull i felt like crying

rush hour 2: i'd eaten a big block of hash not long before the film and was starting to feel a bit mental

i'm sure i'll think of more

The only film I've ever walked out of was The Wind that Shakes the Barley

I don't know if it was because I was deleriously ill at the time or merely cause I felt like I was in a lecture.

If I could have I would have walked out of Me, Myself and Irene. Unfortunately I was stuck in a seat beside a wall. I spent the movie counting ceiling tiles.

That movie made me cry. That bloody scene where he wrestles the cow...god.

the first half hour of that was pretty funny i thought. after that it descends into incoherent rubbish

Hmm, I can't remember. I've been very careful not to watch it ever again. If the scene with the cow was in the first half hour I'm going to make a mental note not to take your comedy recommendations too seriously.

Hmm, I can't remember. I've been very careful not to watch it ever again. If the scene with the cow was in the first half hour I'm going to make a mental note not to take your comedy recommendations too seriously.
nah, that's when it gets stupid. there's maybe 3 or 4 good gags in the opening half hour but yeah overall it was piss poor

The remake of The Producers,I managed 25 minutes but I felt like I was going mad, turned to my left and saw my other half practically chewing his fist with rage. When I suggested leaving he bounded off his seat like Tigger and ran out of the cinema.

The remake of The Producers,I managed 25 minutes but I felt like I was going mad, turned to my left and saw my other half practically chewing his fist with rage.

yeah, wish i did walk out on that one.

I walked out on that Tristram Shandy film because, while very clever, I didn't think it was actually that good. I saw it later on television and I realised that I walked out about ten minutes before the end and also it wasn't all that bad afterall

Star Wars .Good jazes.That jar jar fella did me head in.had to leg it.

After arriving late for the film we wanted to see we asked what else was showing. "She's the Man" said the ticket guy, and on seeing our faces assured us that contrary to what you might think it's actually very dark and funny.

This was of course bullshit.

Got free tickets to '10 Things I Hate About You'. Walked out. Absolute garbage.

i wanted to walk out of moulin rouge but i would have had to spend the rest of the evening hanging around the golden island shopping centre in athlone by myself until my mates finished watching it. what a pile of shit.
ronin and volcano would have been contenders if i'd seen them in a cinema.

oh moulin rouge, the film where she gets miraculously cured of TB by love..yes, that is the ending of the film. Yes.

Stereotypical Girl is sentimental and girl like and actually loves Moulin Rouge.

I walked out of my sitting room for Franklyn.Atrocious.

yeah, wish i did walk out on that one.

I walked out on that Tristram Shandy film because, while very clever, I didn't think it was actually that good. I saw it later on television and I realised that I walked out about ten minutes before the end and also it wasn't all that bad afterall

I thought that was a great film. You're an unrivaled fool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back