films you've walked out of (1 Viewer)

ronin and heat are both deadly. you're all mad
I'm aware that Heat is considred to be the same league as Citizen Kane but really it's a just a very boring heist movie that's been elevated to classic status by the presence of two screen legends.

Ronin's just a big pile of shite.

what i particulalrly liked about ronin was the way passersby get milled out of it in the shootouts. not something you see everyday in a hollywood film

I'm aware that Heat is considred to be the same league as Citizen Kane but really it's a just a very boring heist movie that's been elevated to classic status by the presence of two screen legends.

Ronin's just a big pile of shite.

some great goatees in Heat though..

what i particulalrly liked about ronin was the way passersby get milled out of it in the shootouts. not something you see everyday in a hollywood film
i enjoyed the mass destruction of fruit and vegetables, and other foodstuffs arranged on stalls
i was on the edge of my seat when it cut ahead to the fish stall right before the cars came blasting into the scene

I was stuck bringing my sister to see the Bratz film a year or two. For someone who was obsessed with the thing at the time it surprised me when she wanted to get out of there.

I don't think I've ever walked out of a film.

Spot on! It's a really boring and silly movie. I really don't get the big deal about Micheal Mann in general. I think he's rubbish.

On the other hand I really like two of the walk-out movies on this thread. Me, Myself and Irene and Ivans XTC.

I walked out of some arty Italian movie in the IFC once but that's about all I can think of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back