Fight Like Apes - new drummer? (1 Viewer)

Thread needs more BP.

261g849.jpg

What a creepy little goblin he is.

I didn't know they had him in the Wax Museum.

I wouldn't know any of the members of Flapes in they passed me in the street but if one of them looks like that sexy ALF then I'm gonna hit their next gig wildstyle....

I would say the same to yourself.
I was all chilled out until wash cattle just started flapping his gums over a three month old post. Then all I said was that the dude from Fight Like Apes reminded me of Alf. Next thing you'll be telling me I have to opinions on music as you.

I was all chilled out until wash cattle just started flapping his gums over a three month old post. Then all I said was that the dude from Fight Like Apes reminded me of Alf. Next thing you'll be telling me I have to opinions on music as you.

Ah yeah but if you have a quick scan back over the thread you have a tendancy to fly of the handle a wee bit. What with threatening to punch people and all. Musical taste has nothing to do with it pal.

1 2 3 go is a bit rash alright...threatening to smack someone on here......thats the kinda shit I do after a few too many jars and too much internet...always regret it in the morning.....

better to regret something you have done than to regret something you haven't.
shit, I wake up every morning to face the prior nights activities.
been sketching all day today, waiting for the traveler that I said I'd sick my dog on him unless he got out of my gate, last night.
also had to face my bar girl, Mary, today, after declaring my love for her via text last night.
life is good.

Better not to live by Gibby Hanes MO than to.

I reckon........

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back