fianna fail talking about a third substitute teashock (1 Viewer)

that's conor lenihan getting his oar in first. can you imagine him as taoiseach? he's far more prone to gaffes than cowen ever was.

i'm trying to compare it to something, i cant think of anything better then some sort of orgy gone horribly wrong.. bertie gets voted in, but is infected by crimes and has to stand down, so cowen takes over, then turns up drunk for the first day of work, so now stud number three is stepping in to give ireland another pounding.

if they had an grain of testicle between them they'd stand down.

Shower of bastards the lot of them, now they want to give 88% of the budget to the bankers.

Country needs a fucking revolution fast.

cowan wrecks the country, first as finance minister and then as taoiseach. gets in trouble for going on the radio hung over.

ah the hangover really is the clinker though, nobody would bother reading about irish politics outside ireland, but if you can tag it with 'hungover irish taoiseach' then your into a huge audience.

It matters if they give a fuck what the electorate think....sick to me hind teeth of the stated importance of foreign investment and the markets...do we seriously have nothing to offer the world other than a whores smile????

fffuuuuUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

cover-image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back