festival in liege. (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
if anyone is interested there is a festival on in liege that looks really good in october that you may be interested in going to , or which you can use as an excuse to moan at each other about whether crimethinc/mero/your ma thinks its cool to go to.

possibly if you went and met lots of new people with different interests and ideas there might be less petty arguements floating around your membranes / this messageboard.

or you can sleep in the gutter in a stupor in a new city. i will probably aim to do the first and end up doing the latter. such is life.

on the sunday there is a soccer match on between rsc liege and eupen if anyones interested. soccer matches giving you a good insight into the native culture.

anyway ryanair dublin to brussels and a train is the method i am using, works out about 65 euro friday to monday, cheaper if you go say weds to tuesday. you can also fly shannon to brussels and train for about 55 euro

there are places to stay in the squats in liege or you can stay in a hotel / brothel /different dimension for all i care.

line up is

friday october 11th
fleas and lice
debris
mihoen
visions of war
modx
phalanx

saturday 12 october
la fraction
anima
cathode
aleeder cosmonauten
(the mighty) SCATHA
Fistfuck

worth the trip to see scatha and fleas and lice i reckon.
beer is ridicoulously cheap in belgium and it is vegan chocolate heaven.

venue is called, cpcr, 11 johruelle, la zone 426 quai de lourthe, liege.

their e mail is SPMB [email protected]

cheers.

typical

what bullshit, fucking tourists, why not support your own scene rather than jeting off with ryanair to some scene you put nothing into, leech on other people's work everyone = rubbish.

bet you dont even know where the temple is or the gz.

pick a punk scene from a catologue, whichever seems the nicest this summer and jet off their with your money, you may as well be a raver, wheres in this year, ibiza, greece or whatever.

mind you you probably wont be around next summer so you better make use of that catologue as soon as you can.

still you can keep in touch with your punk tourist mates when your working inthe bank and they come in for their corporate loans -that will be handy

Harbringer is shite

Originally posted by harbinger

mind you you probably wont be around next summer so you better make use of that catologue as soon as you can.

You spa, that lad's older than your ma and da put together. He's been into punk for years. I should know, I've slept with him. Believe me, I've heard ALL the stories.

appropriate name.

egit is definitely an appropriate name for you, just cause some one is older does not mean they are any better than you , another bullshit obey your parents line you have swallowed hook line and sinker.

and being into punk in ireland for years is nothing to be proud of when you consider what a shit macho scene we have inherited from the older punks with their fascination with drinking, macho dancing and fighting etc.

basically little different from a normal disco.

the new generation are trying to bring about change, to look at why the scene is as bad as it is, at why there are so few queer punks open on the scene, so few nigerian or romanian punks on the scene, at why so few women feel that punk in ireland is safe or attractive for them, to become active through things such as reclaim the streets which are challenging the state for the first time in ireland, forcing the police to try and crush us at our roots,

still you were probably down the lane drinking and swapping war stories with your hero old punks when we were taking on the guards on dame street, tell you a few nice stories of how beki bondage bent down at some gig and flashed her tits did they, just as the truncheons fell on us? egit is right.

if these old punks are so cool how come there are so many cynical old single males sexually frustrated trying to start fights with the kids at gigs rather than trying to look at their own lives and change things eh?

maybe you are part of the problem too. maybe yuo should all go on holiday..........and stay there.

up the NFFYC.
No Fools For You Crew
Real Punks in 2002

harbinger .. relax taking such a harsh stance isn't gonna get you anywhere .. when You scorn the old punx and then start randomly attacking ppl You're behaving exactly like them ..

funniest thing is .. eejit punk was bashed on dame st. so saying "where were you" is kinda pointless and reeks of "im more political than you" bullshit ...

relax ..

so .. how many times do i have to have gone to GZ or the Temple b4 I can leave the country harbinger ?

where Do you put on gigs ? or do you just "leech" off the "work" of other "people" ?

.|..| .|..| .|..|

"to become active through things such as reclaim the streets which are challenging the state for the first time in ireland, forcing the police to try and crush us at our roots,

still you were probably down the lane drinking and swapping war stories with your hero old punks when we were taking on the guards on dame street, tell you a few nice stories of how beki bondage bent down at some gig and flashed her tits did they, just as the truncheons fell on us?"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:D
hehehe, yeah oly, ye spa, that'll show u who's boss!!
this boards one of the most rediculuos things i've ever seen. i wish i was down the lane drinking and swaping war stories. i'd much rather hear bout beki bondage's tits than get hit with big batons;)
harbinger, if yer jesting, its pretty funny, if yer not, its even funnier!
my oh my what has this board turned into.
by the way, when r ya s'posed 2 use the :cool: icon? hmmm, i'll find a use for it yet. all this stupid nonsense is turning me into a nerd!!!nooooooo!!!!

anyway .............

as i was saying before i was so rudely interupted if anyone is interested and wants to know more you can e mail me
[email protected].
not that i know much more but i have a flyer and can vouch for places to stay etc. or ask me at warzone, im the speccy git

Yeh Yeh Yeh... So bleedin wha?

So who the jaysus is goin to Belgium so? I might, I hear an oul trainer from bruxelles to the oul amster-damage only sets ya back a rare oul 30er, know-whar-oi-mean? True? If so, maybe make a few days out of it? Ah travellin, its the best. Thankfully, its only because I've been into your ma -and- punk longer than any of you fuckers which makes it possible. -:p

liege fest

me and glyn and leslie booked our tickets the other night were going from the wed to the next mon.(the fourteenth i think). dagda may also play
so what are ye's waiting for? dont mind if those nerds slag ye off itll be great
LYNCHER

mad buzz

i am in liege right now.... six weeks too fuckin early; shit.
the people here tell me there should be info available for this festival at the warzone fest (from twisted system)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back