Female singer wanted (1 Viewer)

MilanPan!c

Female singer wanted... US label interest is just the beginning.... PM me with influences, personal musical history and preferably a link to some sort of demo...

This will primarily be a writing/recording project until next summer.

On the plus side, no crappy Tues. night gigs at Whelans.

if you know what you want, the internet is the last place to look. if your doing it for the sake of throwing darts blindfolded then why is female a prerequisite??

from the sketch of the project you've given, i'd say you need to look with your ears.....choir on sunday, vocal groups, pub bands, perfomance art courses, theatres etc.

from the sketch of the project you've given, i'd say you need to look with your ears.....choir on sunday, vocal groups, pub bands, perfomance art courses, theatres etc.
yeah, just hang around these places, approach women in the car park as they're leaving and ask them if they want to be in your band. bound to get you a vocalist. or pepper sprayed

yeah, just hang around these places, approach women in the car park as they're leaving and ask them if they want to be in your band. bound to get you a vocalist. or pepper sprayed
I've been trying to get these three girls in my local to start a rock'n'roll band. The Ruinettes.
They're partly intrigued, but mostly weirded out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back