Female musicians wanted (1 Viewer)

karate_feetus

H.e.l.l.o again,

Yes the search for female musicians must go on, although the last time I posted here I had none and now, well I have many but still not enough. New band Janey Mac are looking for some female noise makers to join myself and cathy to get our scream on. The music is incompetent to many, refreshing to most and fun for us. Listen and look on www.myspace.com/janeymacmusic.

If you think you understand and can contribute to our asthetic drop us a myspace line or alternatively email [email protected]

We aint opposed to male musician makers who think they can cut it either.

Your enthusiasm for males is not exactly encouraging. However, I'm as stubborn as I am curious. Can u tell me more? I'd like to know
Where do u rehearse?
How old (roughly) and how many are the people in the band? (yr myspace is beautifully vague)
tanks

Core band is Myself and Cathy. Age 22 and something I dont know how old she is. Older than 22. Aongus, who is probably a member of the band is something like 28. Ross 23, although hes an absent/present sort of band member. Yeah... Liz who will prob jam with us from time to time is I dunno, in her 20s. No set amount of people. Fundamentally its a duo. And mentally, its a duo. Everything kinda revolves around us. Its a flexible and ever changing unit though so I dont wana make any self-defining statements. Who knows ewe know?

eeeeeeeeeee!! Thanks lads. I play drums on one or two songs, but its a bass band for me (an excuse to play bass, and some guitar band is what I mean). So yes it is Emily from Party Weirdo on drums. hah. Know any female guitar/bass/percussion/accordian/weirdo/performance artists that might be interested in collaborating??

Can I just play the vibrator with you?Saxophone is fucken exhausting.I love you girls keep it up!

You can play vibrator with me anytime Ewa!! Haha, but in all seriousness, we really do want to find another female bass player at least! So get your lazers on and if you see any or know any please pass on the details. By the way Ewa, if you are talking to Anna, tell her I discovered an amazing antique red couch that shes gona freak out over for the Party Weirdo photoshoot in January. Exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back