Favourite theme tune. (1 Viewer)

Corey

Apologies if this threads been done before.
Heard the theme tune for bod yesterday for the first time in 20 years and went batshit fucking crazy for the duration. There was nothing i could do. Anyone any notin where it can be found?

Here comes Bod.

my favourite one is the one that goes.

deee de-de-de-de de-de-de-de de-de-de-de den denden den den de-den

it's the best !

anyone else have major problems differentiating(sic) the superman/star wars theme tunes

if someone was to put me on the spot and say "ok without thinking really quickly sing the superman theme tune" i always end up singing the start wars song and vice versa.

P. Littbarski said:

it's the best !

anyone else have major problems differentiating(sic) the superman/star wars theme tunes

if someone was to put me on the spot and say "ok without thinking really quickly sing the superman theme tune" i always end up singing the start wars song and vice versa.

I have the exact same problem with our national anthem and the A-Team theme tune.

P. Littbarski said:

i'd have no trouble whatsoever.
god i'm sad.

cpr said:
A- Team...without question. I've got it stuck in my head now. Hurrah!

ET100%20beauty.jpg

-Fuckin word up, yo! That tune makes me jump up and down.

I used to stick that on at full volume as soon as i thought everyone down the local i worked in years back was madouruvith-drunk enough.

200 hundred kids on their chairs screamin along to it. Brings a tear to my lazy eye.

P. Littbarski said:

it's the best !

I started a thread about this, to figure out which was the best one - between star wars, superman, and indiana Jones which I feel are all very similar. And then it turned into a thread like this and people constantly roasted my nuts for not including their favourite tv show. BAH, theres no pleasing you people!

Wavioli said:
I started a thread about this, to figure out which was the best one - between star wars, superman, and indiana Jones which I feel are all very similar. And then it turned into a thread like this and people constantly roasted my nuts for not including their favourite tv show. BAH, theres no pleasing you people!

you should get yourself the John Williams greatest hits collection.

Wavioli said:

give us hell!

DEH-denuh-DEH!!!......DUH-DEH-DUHH!!!!.....Dededenuh-DEH-DEH!!!.....DEH-DEHNEH-DUH-DEH!!!!!!!!

pub4.jpg

Sorry................I'm just so plain crazy outa control now i might pee my pants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back