Favourite sexual position (2 Viewers)

rowdy row tinka said:
Did you have a hawaiian lefty?

No, the nearest i've got to a hawaiian is tweezing the sparse hairs at the base of my shaft.

I have a first hand source that says a hawaiian wax is extremely painful but worth it.

glen said:

dvda.jpg

Lefty Frizzell said:
No, the nearest i've got to a hawaiian is tweezing the sparse hairs at the base of my shaft.

I have a first hand source that says a hawaiian wax is extremely painful but worth it.
And fair play to you lefty for owning up, none of the others have the balls to

Start a new thread.
The sexual position thread is sacrosanct. Don't hijack it with your issues of shaving and waxing, feminine issues, yuppy issues. issues.

Lefty Frizzell said:

for boy on boy action or what? seersly, spill teh beans. how is it better? perhaps you're just diong it wrong? if your pubes get caught in the wool or something, it doesn't mean you have to get shaved... does it? i'm all for heightened awareness. impart, danm you.

Hector Grey said:
for boy on boy action or what? seersly, spill teh beans. how is it better? perhaps you're just diong it wrong? if your pubes get caught in the wool or something, it doesn't mean you have to get shaved... does it? i'm all for heightened awareness. impart, danm you.

During intercourse the static electricty caused from the friction between two different densities of pubic hair can cause an alternating voltage. Because my big fat cock has a naturally low dielectric strength any kind of peak inverse voltage can travel through my shaft and directly to my g-spot which impairs the intensity of an orgasm.

Lefty Frizzell said:
During intercourse the static electricty caused from the friction between two different densities of pubic hair can cause an alternating voltage. Because my big fat cock has a naturally low dielectric strength any kind of peak inverse voltage can travel through my shaft and directly to my g-spot which impairs the intensity of an orgasm.
Weird Science man! but it makes a lot of sense.

here!
if you shave your hair it grows back faster and thicker.
is it true if you hawiaian(?) it wont grow back faster/thicker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back