Favourite 20 year old albums? (1 Viewer)

R-358891-1234383227.jpeg

R-601857-1137177714.jpeg

R-822044-1201824761.jpeg

1991 would have been the peak of my teenage music listening/purchasing but I haven't a clue off-hand what was released that year as opposed to any other year.

but I agree with lots of whats been said. I had a copy of that Red Hot Chilli Peppers album and loved it (sorry Jill Hives) at the time. It was one of those Thomson Originals - remember them? I think the Hare Krishnas released them, and they removed all the songs that said 'fuck'.

1991 would have been the peak of my teenage music listening/purchasing but I haven't a clue off-hand what was released that year as opposed to any other year.

but I agree with lots of whats been said. I had a copy of that Red Hot Chilli Peppers album and loved it (sorry Jill Hives) at the time. It was one of those Thomson Originals - remember them? I think the Hare Krishnas released them, and they removed all the songs that said 'fuck'.

I don't know you anymore.

I went looking for records from 1991 and most of my favourites that I still listen to now would be in that picture. Was listening to Just For a Day on Monday. You seemed to have missed out this one though Paul:

flowered-up-a-life-with-brian.jpg

Not an album, but the first series of Bottom was broadcast 20 years ago this september.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I went looking for records from 1991 and most of my favourites that I still listen to now would be in that picture. Was listening to Just For a Day on Monday. You seemed to have missed out this one though Paul:

flowered-up-a-life-with-brian.jpg

I did - I forgot about that, it's sitting behind me. And still sounds good.

from memory the best bits about God Fodder were Less Than Useful and that angry last track. I might play it again in a few days.

I think a couple of the singles were re-recorded versions.

The Ingredients EP and Kill Your Television 12"s sounded great turned up. That was the Italia 90 summer experience. Off the booze and cranking up Neds while necking soda water and lime.

The Happy single had some decent b-sides IIRC. It's all so hazy now.

I just sorted my itunes library by date and I reckon a lot of the stuff didn't get input with dates because it's slim pickin's for 1991.
Loveless, Gish, Seamonsters, Slave To The Grind. Faith Hope Love must have been 1991?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back