Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Game

• The Works

• A Kind Of Magic

• Total voters
everything after "The Game" is pretty bad. . .i think?! whenever Freddie got rid of the 'tache it was all over...

I remember when "The Miracle" came out and me and my friend were looking at the horrible cover and listenin to it tryin to like it but having to admit defeat and then listening to Hendrix and Lizzy instead.

found out from reading a Status Quo biog (!) last night that knebworth in 1986 was Queens last ever gig (and also the biggest ever in england at the time?) wasn't some of "Live Magic" culled from that?

Yeah most of live magic is from knebworth.

What do people think of the video for Body Lanyguage?

Sexy.

he let himself go for the video

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6pLNmdkcDs[/media]

Funny how they couldn't carry their amazing live form into the studio.

The albums seemed to get shitter as their gigs got better.

miracle.jpg

^ Yeah the miracle had some appalling shit on it. My baby does me was the worst song they ever recorded. It shouldn't have even been a b-side.

Innuendo could have been worse.

haha, the miracle is *awful*
had a listen just the other day

best shit period queen song is 'princes of the universe' for three reasons

1. it's general insanity
2. the deadly strutting riff that kicks in at 2.18
3. the great helicopter guitar solo that encourages freddy to shout "bring on the girls!"

fucking deadly song

1. it's general insanity
3. the great helicopter guitar solo that encourages freddy to shout "bring on the girls!"

fucking deadly song

didn't you see 'em at Slane?

what was the highlight?

probably the bit in bohemian rhapsody were they weren't arsed recreating the opera section, and just walked offstage while a tape played, then ran back on for the rock bit

that was *classy*

I like the guitar solo in A Kind of Magic and the way it kind of asks a question and then answers it. And sounds like magic.

doodle-oodle-oodle-dee-doo?
doodle-oodle-oodle-dee-doo?
doodle-oodle-oodle-oodle-eedle-eedle-oodle-oodle
doodle-oodle-oodle-oodle-eedle-eedle-oodle-oodle

1. it's general insanity

fucking deadly song

didn't most of the "A Kind of Magic" album show up as the soundtrack to "Highlander"?

I wonder what John Deacon is doin these days.

Deacon has retired from the music scene, and even declined to participate in the recent Queen + Paul Rodgers tour. According to The Sun, he was not impressed with Robbie Williams's version of "We Are the Champions", recorded for A Knight's Tale and he was also less than pleased[citation needed] with the re-make of "We Will Rock You" done by Britney Spears, Pink and Beyoncé with Brian May and Roger Taylor for a UK Pepsi television commercial in 2004.
He lives in Putney in South West London with his wife Veronica Tetzlaff. Married since January 18, 1975 [1], the two have six children: Robert (born 1975), Michael (born 1978), Laura (born 1979), Joshua (born 1983), Luke (born 1992) and Cameron (born 1993).
John Deacon occasionally visits the Queen fan club to keep up to date with the world of Queen but remains an elusive character. He enjoys playing golf, and music-wise "likes a bit of everything". According to The Sunday Times Rich List he was worth £50 million in 2004.
As a trained electrical engineer, he often used to jimmy up equipment for the band. His most famous creation is the "Deacy Amp", used by Deacon and Brian May, for instance for the guitar part on the ending of Bohemian Rhapsody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back