Father snapped daughter's spine (1 Viewer)

he put butter on her head then smoked a joint, yeah thats how you take care of kids alright.

I'm just going to open and close my mouth for a bit.
And then have a confused look on my face.

And then shake my head a bit.

Carry on.

My wife was telling me about some report she heard on the radio about some stupid family who's 2 year old died so they all did a runner from the gaff to England. All, that is, except for the 9 month old baby they left behind. They left their baby to die alone in the flat with the dead 2 year old!

My wife was telling me about some report she heard on the radio about some stupid family who's 2 year old died so they all did a runner from the gaff to England. All, that is, except for the 9 month old baby they left behind. They left their baby to die alone in the flat with the dead 2 year old!
WHA?

Shocking stuff,

'The jury took three-and-a-half hours to convict Howson.'
He looks like a right cunt! One look and i would have convicted him.

Also butter on the babies head? Is this done?

i was just reading in the local of a case where the baby died after a kick to the head to stop her crying. other incidents of mistreatment that occurred prior to this included putting her in a clothes dryer and hanging her on the line. wtf, like? i wonder are such people just so badly reared that they have no appreciation of the wrongity or do they lack the mental capacity to understand?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back