Faroes - Ireland (1 Viewer)

I don't want us ruining the World Cup for me by actually being there, stinking the gaff up. Trap in!

vomhi-3.png

i really was rooting for faroes this evening (watching ros na run now) - couple of local part timers making shit of an 'internatial' side. much more interesting than ireland scraping a qualification.

Sweden have incredibly come back from 4-0 down to draw 4-4 in Germany.. So that's a point headstart for them in any hypothetical race for 2nd place. This German side obviously has a few frailties, pity we couldn't come anyway near exposing them.

Sweden have incredibly come back from 4-0 down to draw 4-4 in Germany.. So that's a point headstart for them in any hypothetical race for 2nd place. This German side obviously has a few frailties, pity we couldn't come anyway near exposing them.

Yes, it would have been a good result for us, were we not shite.

Big time. Just saw the highlights now. Badstuber was awful and Metersacker didn't cover himself in glory either. Germany's defence looks far from convincing when the pressure is on.

Bollox, didn't hinder Stan in the slightest

He's by no means a great manager but he did start off well, getting Sunderland to the premier league etc.

getting Sunderland to the premier league is the criteria? Well in that case, has anyone thought of Mick McCarthy?

Unbelievable SHIT from the Germans. Fucking hell - they were 3-0 up at half time and making Sweden look they were on the way to a worse hiding then us on Friday (we were honestly better than Sweden in the first 45 minutes), then 4-0 up before 60 minutes, and then utter capitulation the likes of which even an Irish fan of decades standing has never seen the likes of.
How many ways can Germany fuck us over?

Sweden have them at home in the final game too, when Germany will probably already be qualified, so that may be another point they can gain on us. We're going to have to try and take 4 points off them in the head-to-head games, really. Fat chance, the way things are looking at the moment (I'm not sure I even see us taking 4 points off Austria). Jogi Low could lose his job over that capitulation, there were doubts over him already at the start of this campaign.

getting Sunderland to the premier league is the criteria? Well in that case, has anyone thought of Mick McCarthy?

Did I not say less than 10 posts ago that I'd rather have Mick manage us ?

Kerr would get the nod from me before Keane, but I think the generally held opinion that Keane is shite is a bit premature, he has been in charge of some absolute donkeys. Which by the way is the main reason I wouldn't have him.

Sweden have them at home in the final game too, when Germany will probably already be qualified, so that may be another point they can gain on us. We're going to have to try and take 4 points off them in the head-to-head games, really. Fat chance, the way things are looking at the moment (I'm not sure I even see us taking 4 points off Austria). Jogi Low could lose his job over that capitulation, there were doubts over him already at the start of this campaign.

Can't see Loewe losing his job over a complete fluke. That kind of thing happenes a team once in it's life time, I doubt the Germans will get hysterical over a complete accident.

Big time. Just saw the highlights now. Badstuber was awful and Metersacker didn't cover himself in glory either. Germany's defence looks far from convincing when the pressure is on.

Hummels is out injured they look far better with him in there. When he's back it'll back to business as usual. On the other hand Italy looked like they could breach the Germans at any time they wanted.

But again Italy and Sweden have some really top players going forward, we do not.

Germany will win the group I don't doubt that for a second they're already 3 points clear, Sweden now have a point off Germany, Austria and ourselves do not. This is shit result for us

Did I not say less than 10 posts ago that I'd rather have Mick manage us ?

Kerr would get the nod from me before Keane, but I think the generally held opinion that Keane is shite is a bit premature, he has been in charge of some absolute donkeys. Which by the way is the main reason I wouldn't have him.
You get sarcasm the way a hebrew gets pork.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back