fantomas, wolf eyes, billy chidish (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 80
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 6
MONDOBRUTALE said:
they played here last year - amazing! everyone listening to super aggressive music and completely wimping out when some random guy in an ireland jersey comes in and starts punching people in the head.

ah indie wimps!

MCD promote them now
was at that gig last year. was totally gutted to hear there was a lone crackpot violence incident after I left.

back in the day some crazy one man operation would show up almost every gig..

there was an aweome incident in the fox and pheasant where some guy got up on stage and grabbed the mic and said he'd just gotten out of mountjoy. he sang some songs... everyone was really scared... it was awesome

hermie said:
no matter what gig people go to there's always someone complaining about the venue.pray tell are there any good venues in dublin?
also do people reckon there'll be tix on the door for wolf eyes?i won't have cash til tomorrow.

no doubt, plenty of wolf eyes tix on door. I could wall paper my whole house with the remaining tickets

i couldnt get in cuz i had no id!!!!!man i was so disapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KarlR said:
i couldnt get in cuz i had no id!!!!!man i was so disapointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a bummer though. There were some seriously young looking folks at it so I'm not to surprised they turned so many away.

A fucking dream

Timo, I owe you a big one man! Best gig I've been to since Boredoms in SanFrancisco six years back(maybe better). I've been waiting since I was about 12 years old to see Bozzio play. Grew up practicing drums to Missing Persons, 'Spring Session M', and he's one of the most important reasons that I started playin. Would of been great just to have shown up and listened to him rawk with Patton and Ozborn, but the fact that you let me come up to the balcony and get a birds eye view, has made the gig an experience that I will never fucking forget! Fair fucks to you!
Bing

The other night at Slayer there was a load of kids drinking shots and high fiving each other.Afterwards they were all lined up puking together.Im sure they will remember the gig and remember having a good time.

Thats the point of being young.
Lighten up Ciaran
Ciaran Mackle said:
Whats the point of getting drunk. You wanna remember the gig dont ye?

brian/heathons said:
The other night at Slayer there was a load of kids drinking shots and high fiving each other.Afterwards they were all lined up puking together.Im sure they will remember the gig and remember having a good time.

Thats the point of being young.
Lighten up Ciaran

I'm not saying dont drink or anything I just wouldnt wanna get so drunk I cant even remember the band.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back