Fancygoods providing mp3s via "THE INTERNET" (1 Viewer)

guy of the tiger

Hola my mostly faceless audio accomplices, on account of being struck down by a hideous case of ONE MILLION MOUTH ULCERS not to mention writhing in the throes of NECK GLANDS THE SIZE OF BOGGERS FISTS, ive been instructed to receive AN INJECTION IN THE ARSE everyday for 3 days.

Thus, I am most immobile and have gotten around to uploading a few more mp3s onto my all but REPORTEDLY SIMPLE website from my super awesome MP3 Player equipped with USB connection support.

Most of these songs are about my family life and how we used always get alongy and hold hands in the mountains. Some verses contain strong langragisis and the lyrics have been encoded into weird electronic sounds so you can never find out what I'm really thinking or if I´m anti semitic

To hear them you will have to click on these secret codes with your mouse

Panelbeater

arthusynth

facialscrub

Yes, I believe that these tunes should be more than able to annoy the neighbours. thats what they get for walkin around so noisily and laughin, feckers.

Catchy like, y'know?

Fancy's back.

Long live Fancy Goods.

Image294%20the%20Greyhound%20George%20sinks%20a%20pint%20(of%20milk).jpg

Jaker said:
Hi Fancy, long time no type, what gives?

whats up al. just breakin balls in argentina at the moment. This place is radical. email me some new channel 1 stuff will ya? I cant buy find the cd in the shops over here!

skinnerchinner said:
i just saw manooses pics
nice mooser cunzer!

SA looks magic
yiz looky fooks

matt byrne, my moustache was the envy of wannabes all over south america. i have another one in progress at the moment. i might go for a skinny little rat one this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back