Fake Working Class (1 Viewer)

path (12 Nov, 2001 11:01 a.m.):
I met a girl in a pub about two weeks ago who knows one of the people I'm on about (no, I wont say their name) who told me (to my surprise) that the abuser was actually quite a pleasant person in real life, and very easy to get on with. I do actually want to meet the person in real life and chat with them without any sort of tension...

my abusing ways are so busted. yoink! i's outa here!

:'(

you are a sensitive misunderstood bunny rabit of a human hag. why do you feel the need to hide behind the facade of garrolous malcontendedness and mailgn ambition?

beglin was not english. he still isn't if you check.

nah but he wurks for dem over dere
like mick "i'm a potato" mccarthy

plan b mick
plan b

fuckin niall quinn - jesus on a stick
bring on paddy morrison (he's english too right?)

when o'leary was punditting for 'the beeb' back in euro 2000, he spouted some bolicks about england and said: "what WE need to do, as i say, at the end of the day, as i say.." etc. but the damage was done. Toadying fucking wanker. making jokes about being a dubliner in a suit. drop dead.

BeefCurtains (12 Nov, 2001 03:13 p.m.):
Conor

wharrabout jim beglin, mark lawrenson and andy townsend - oh yeah - they're all english

silly me

Jim Beglin is from Waterford

sorry i meant to say english pundits - like they work for itv/bbc (beglin was one of the most talented irish born players of his time - but i'm a liverpool fan)

ye pack of bastards!

my one moment of thumped glory - and you football (the game of the oppressers) geeks take over.

sorry path but...

p***ks.

as pete puts it: 'thumped - underground irish music snd stuff'. surely there's loads of sites out there where you can talk about football 'til your heart's content lads? so here's the deal, you lose the football and we'll lose the pricks, wha?

well, it was kinda for the 'losing our pricks' gag ... when i read about football on this board, i sit back and point at the screen and laugh, then i light up one of my banana skin fags and fart the tune of electric avenue...

nope, still in work, gimme 'til 6.30, staight in the door, pre-rolled from last night and i'll be asleep by 8.30 until tomorrow, eh joss?

seriously, i love everyone. but i think there's more of a place here for politics than soccer, given the owner's past and all. but, a way of maybe not pissing people off, freedom of speach and all, would be to have a 'rants' board (for dem pricks), a 'political' board (for path et. al.) and a 'music' board (for members of the jimmy cake). that way, the jimmy cake could spend all day impressing themselves with their own ideas, path and the baseball fury colud talk 'TD' all day and everyone could have a little rants every now and again. the difference being that if say fakey baby didn't want to read people's political opinions, he could stay in the rants page and if path didn't want to lose his rag again, he could stay in the political page. and of course, the jimmy cake could (insert devastatingly witty put down here).
there's really no need for all the fighting, seriously, i met these girls last week in a pub and they said you were all sound as pounds and that if we'd just shut up for a minute, we might all have some crazy party or something.

hag (12 Nov, 2001 05:25 p.m.):
seriously, i love everyone. but i think there's more of a place here for politics than soccer, given the owner's past and all. but, a way of maybe not pissing people off, freedom of speach and all, would be to have a 'rants' board (for dem pricks), a 'political' board (for path et. al.) and a 'music' board (for members of the jimmy cake). that way, the jimmy cake could spend all day impressing themselves with their own ideas, path and the baseball fury colud talk 'TD' all day and everyone could have a little rants every now and again. the difference being that if say fakey baby didn't want to read people's political opinions, he could stay in the rants page and if path didn't want to lose his rag again, he could stay in the political page. and of course, the jimmy cake could (insert devastatingly witty put down here).
there's really no need for all the fighting, seriously, i met these girls last week in a pub and they said you were all sound as pounds and that if we'd just shut up for a minute, we might all have some crazy party or something.

jesus hag, you've done it! you've reduced this hardened old wanker to tears....how could you?
ah yes, that's actually a good idea. are you sure its YOURS hag?

i really do love all the boys and girls on this site, except the ones i don't.
lets have that party comrades!

xxxxxxxxx (from me:to you)

Problem here is that every time Pete makes new boardparts, people ignore them in favour of where the action is.
And considering the 492 members are made up of only 13 people, it's spreading us all a bit thin, isn't it?

hag (12 Nov, 2001 05:25 p.m.):
and of course, the jimmy cake could (insert devastatingly witty put down here).

....we're all out of put downs. How's about two Embassy cigarettes, a bowl of fuck and a copy of Mein Kampf with the last two pages ripped out? Or if it pleases Mr "Heagney" we could always open up a can of whup-ass?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back