Fake Working Class (1 Viewer)

wow, that would be completely incredible. i know for a fact my imagination isn't as dull as that would require, i got it tested in a test tube with some blue liquid and the results came back 'more imaginative pantone, probability of error 0%, probability of probability of error in error 0%'.

joss (12 Nov, 2001 05:49 p.m.):
Problem here is that every time Pete makes new boardparts, people ignore them in favour of where the action is.
And considering the 492 members are made up of only 13 people, it's spreading us all a bit thin, isn't it?

This could be anal overkill(actually no, that will be the name of my new band) but one could put in a wee subject description in brackets into ones subject when posting, like
(soccer),(politics),(music),(abuse) etc, then any posts in the given topic not on that topic can be safely frowned at,ignored, pinched with salt or whatever. Even better also would be icons to add to your individual posts ,little soccer balls,musical notes,piles of shit, or the like.

even even better would be the ability to filter posts based on these icons but that'd be work no doubt.

i could switch the post icons back on, but they're shit, and people would all just use the "smokin' smiley" again

all crap, the lot of them

oh and i like your nano-cow

pete (13 Nov, 2001 11:02 p.m.):
i could switch the post icons back on, but they're shit, and people would all just use the "smokin' smiley" again

all crap, the lot of them

oh and i like your nano-cow

Hey Pete have you seen the treasure Island board?

As you mentioned earlier when the board was getting started that you could put "king of the scene" or "legend" after people's names instead of the premium member and all that.
Well they have some sort of thing and well I'm gald you never introduced it cos "Has posted lots", "Here Often" and "Has really contributed to the community" just kinda sucks ass.
And it's funny over there cos they all seem to be on the war path with Robbie.

suggestions for "rankings" are most welcome

i'm thinking "hater", "ho", "pimp", "playa"

oh that reminds me - andy, i have that video in

I don't see why everyone can't just be ranked "prick".

Or maybe "prick" and "gaylord".

i just find comfort that a bunch of folks are sittin on thier arses all day callin each other pricks for the want of a better job..

nothing on here is ever relevant to me anyways so thats all that usually keeps me interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back