Fake Working Class (1 Viewer)

Vinnie

Supporter
Since 2000
Website
www.thejimmycake.org
I really enjoy this board and I really enjoy the fact that Pete has created a wonderful forum for people to let off a little steam (case in point), vent their spleen, make an announcement /pronouncment or make a crass joke at the expense of whoever. But, for the love of Jebus, 7 months of pubescent gay jokes and the same "prick" joke a google times over is enough for any sane man to ignore. I never found it funny in the first place, some may have but please please please please stop. Every godamn thread is mutilated by the same tedious joke over and over again. Start over. Make a new joke. Be funny. If I understand the joke, the logical response is to call me a prick and to continue as was, but that's about as funny as this post which isn't goddamn funny. Please? I know you're taking the piss but new balls please? (fnarr fnarr)

Tomorrow is the most important game of football there's been for a very very long time. Bullah bullah!!!!

hey lads, The Path and his zero followers of true freedom could do with you down at the next anti-giveafuckralley.
for fucks sake, you young people are so fuckin' serious. fuckin' whingey indie band bollox. all talk of a open forum, so long as nobody rips the piss or has a fuckin' laugh.
gosh, how fuckin' subversive is it to piss on about all your precious little "movements" using the services of some of the worlds largest and most fucked up companies???? and all the time moaning if someone says things you don't like.
i don' t like you cunts talking uninformed pseudo-anarchic bollox on the forum I like to go to about music, but i don't complain, i just laugh and point at the screen.
if youth culture is to be taken serious by the youth, then i bow out.
eat my pissed up cunt.

PRICKS.

1) having a laugh is always accepted here.
2) most people here generally take everything with a grain of salt.
3) nobody likes an analy retentive fucknut.
4) i have a massive willy so dont come back with some smart comment oh par say * prick *

fake working class (10 Nov, 2001 10:37 a.m.):
i don' t like you cunts talking uninformed pseudo-anarchic bollox on the forum I like to go to about music, but i don't complain, i just laugh and point at the screen.
eh, yeah you do complain

you complain and call everyone prick

did you forget or something??

I think SOME of this malarky CAN be funny SOMETIMES, but cause I've got permenant web acsess at work, I can go to thumped, read the latest comedy gems and get back to work, no hassles

its people who maybe log on once a week I feel sorry for.... poor saps having to thrawl thru mountains of Pricks for a wee gem of information...

*sigh*

what to do....

Drunkenly:
That Path guy may deserve whatever he gets for suggesting intelligence tests and not being able to take a disagreeable remark. But it's still pretty dull to just make gay jokes and call people pricks.
If you're trying to be funny, I would like to actually be amused.

so, on behalf of the thumped board, i am offering you, FAKE WORKING CLASS, out. i will be at the islandbridge gates at 2200 on monday. bring the lube. plick, and thats PLICK!!!

joss (11 Nov, 2001 04:20 a.m.):
Drunkenly:
That Path guy may deserve whatever he gets for suggesting intelligence tests and not being able to take a disagreeable remark. But it's still pretty dull to just make gay jokes and call people pricks.
If you're trying to be funny, I would like to actually be amused.

hang on joss, isn't that EXACTLY how about 70% of YOUR conversation goes?
hmmmmm.
i'm off to the cluas site. they're easier to fool than you clever IT boys on this site.

joss (11 Nov, 2001 04:20 a.m.):
Drunkenly:
That Path guy may deserve whatever he gets for suggesting intelligence tests and not being able to take a disagreeable remark.

Woah, hold yer hoss joss. First up I wasnt being serious about having intelligence tests to post to thumped (come on!), I was just taking a swipe at Fake WC for being a moron all the time with his posts, and suggesting a way that he could be kicked off.

Second, I can take loads of disagreeable remarks, you'd be surprised at the amount of emails from general whingers and neurotic spoilers, but their mails do have some points along the way however blinkered; just after reading 'PRICK' 'PRICK' 'PRICK' all the time like a stuck record or nagging child, ones patience wears thin.

Thumped is a really good resource, I like the mix of music and fanzines and stuff, and it is a good place to meet like minded individuals, and its always good to meet the names in person some night in the pub or at gigs and link up, shoot the breeze.

But unfortunately there are trolls who just post abuse and negative remarks all the time, constantly, without any thought whatsoever.

It means that people who otherwise would post more and get genuinely involved get turned off pretty much immediately. Every other crap mainstream board has this, hoardes of 'lozerz' flaming 'newbi3z'; thumped could and should be a cut above.

Fair enough?

The thing is as well that the people who post abuse all the time are probably reasonably sound people in real life, but once they start typing something nasty comes out. I cant see anyone in real life meeting a bunch of new people for the first time shouting PRICKS PRICKS FUCKING PRICKS in their faces, can you?

I met a girl in a pub about two weeks ago who knows one of the people I'm on about (no, I wont say their name) who told me (to my surprise) that the abuser was actually quite a pleasant person in real life, and very easy to get on with. I do actually want to meet the person in real life and chat with them without any sort of tension, as they are involved in something I am too, but I cant see it happening now because of whats been posted up here.

Its just disappointing to have such a good resource put to shit sometimes.

regards

p.s. possible start of new thread then.. what questions would be asked on an admission exam to thumped.com BBS.. eg "what was the name of Leagues' free fanzine which made it only to issue one" or "what team does Niall React support", or "name three different past locations of Borderline Records" etc..

jaysus. lets clear this up once and for all.
the whole "prick" thing, which so many of you seem to take great offence to, was some nonsense between meself and hag mainly. you'd write a post (serious or otherwise) but put prick at the end. its the whole "i'm making a point, but i expect to get slagged, so i put "prick" there first etc." its a fuckin' joke!
so you don't find it funny? ok. but don't fuckin' whinge about it, you only make yourselves out to be old men before your time.
i love thumped, its rappa. don't kick me off.
i'll be a good boy. i only tryn stir it up cos its soooo fuckin' easy. you's set yourselves up lads.
answers to questions:
1) fudge
2) bray wanderers and queen of the south
3) abbey mall, where it is now and the other place. of course this question isn't exactly well put, cos it was called razor cuts AND dtk records in these other locations.
am i "in" now?

seriously boys and girls, we all love the music and that but, get your heads outta your little holes some of yiz will yiz? and i'm sure most of the thumpers have political minds/activities, but we don't all have to fuckin' brag about them.
now, i'm off to audition for the keds, wish me luck, now that we're all pals.
i love you path.
xxx

Wow. Fake, if you're being genuine then it looks like there's hope.
Vinnie - with this thread you have qualified for the 'Michael Landon Highway to Heaven bring people with differences together Inner Circle.'
G'wan & get yo'self a halo.

fake working class (12 Nov, 2001 11:53 a.m.):
what i'm thinkin': "noice wan bud, but.."
what i post: "stop it or i'll cry!
who's the ponce in your picture josso?

That "ponce" is Liam "Chippy" Brady in his SLFC strip
He was one of Irelands most gifted footballers(Arsenal + Juventus legend) and now is one third of the holy trinity of Irish football pundits i.e. Dunphy, Giles and Brady

That "ponce" is Liam "Chippy" Brady in his SLFC strip
He was one of Irelands most gifted footballers(Arsenal + Juventus legend) and now is one third of the holy trinity of Irish football pundits i.e. Dunphy, Giles and Brady

beaten to it

wharrabout jim beglin, mark lawrenson and andy townsend - oh yeah - they're all english

silly me

Stewart Little (12 Nov, 2001 11:51 a.m.):
Wow. Fake, if you're being genuine then it looks like there's hope.

i am, brother little. though the way i see it is i'm taking a few steps back down the evolutionary ladder to be on the same level as some of the lads here. you know - underdeveloped sense of perception??

Vinnie - with this thread you have qualified for the 'Michael Landon Highway to Heaven bring people with differences together Inner Circle.'
G'wan & get yo'self a halo.

aye, he should be sent to afghanistan to shoot love missiles at the terrorist americans.

i love ALL of you.

un-pricks.

fake working class
joss
Drunkenly:
...If you're trying to be funny, I would like to actually be amused.

hang on joss, isn't that EXACTLY how about 70% of YOUR conversation goes?...

now now ladies, don't be cleanin' yer linen in public, this is no place for real fightin'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back