Fade St (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 284
  • Views 39K
  • Watchers 3
Who would have thought that someone from that particular Dublin generation/clique of self-proclaimed 'anarchists' would turn out to be a middle class wannabe....?

i for one am shocked and so surprised that the glasses just fell off my face.

Who would have thought that someone from that particular Dublin generation/clique of self-proclaimed 'anarchists' would turn out to be a middle class wannabe....?

must spread rep etc.here's a paul remix,the best bit is 35 seconds in

watch
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i for one am shocked and so surprised that the glasses just fell off my face.

They're fighting the system insidiously man, you just don't understand the political subtext

HOLY FUCK. I just watched the first two minutes of that and I recognise yer one Julia. Although she used to be known as Jules, haven't seen here in a few years. This is weird. She used to marginally involved in the anarchist scene here. WAT HAPPND?
Most people involved in the anarchist scene are full of shit douche bags so I guess she just changed tack?

I CAN'T WAIT. I see the black haired one is up to her usual slacking! What will Louise say?

Where the fuck did Kid Karate go? Has their band taken off? And the new chick in Stellar, where the fuck is she from, her accent and lisp keep changing up.

Where the fuck did Kid Karate go? Has their band taken off? And the new chick in Stellar, where the fuck is she from, her accent and lisp keep changing up.

i was wondering where those assholes had gotten to alright.i was guessing new girl is eastern european but i could be completely wrong.harrison is amazing,accountant/agony uncle guy is a dick,he'd be better suited to being a copper,he's got that smug 'im a prick' attitude down.needs more paul in it though,who else is gonna tell everyone to fuck off?
sciency-its amazing,who wouldn't wanna watch a cast of assholes and mongo's go about their business?

Just watched this weeks episode. It was a bit lacking in drama for my liking, although I did enjoy the who's really lying to Cici trope. I still like Vogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back