Fade St (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 284
  • Views 39K
  • Watchers 3
So Julie (the man looking one) in this has apparently dated half the bands in Dublin according to last night's episode. How many thumped bands has she gotten off with?

148590_166752500024863_165712193462227_365462_7106265_n.jpg
76611_167682506598529_165712193462227_370469_5931729_n.jpg

can't wait to sit down and have a proper watch of this, it looks like an unintentional version of the office

I honestly can't stop watching. I started because I was homesick, but now I'm in it for the pure brainless entertainment. They don't half say some genius things, I particularly enjoy the Wexford lad that went out with the dark haired girl but then got shirty resulting in their breakup. The lad from Kid Karate reminds me of an ugly Ash Stymest. I can't decide if the girl with the dark hair is really attractive or not, but her hair is horrible. The girl CiCi is one of the most obnoxious things I've ever seen, I'm glad she's not on it that much. The two blonde girls are essentially the same person, except one has the voice of a man and the other the face of a man. The guys they took photos of in Lahinch were all deplorable looking and if that is honestly what 'hot' Irish men look like then I'm glad I left.

These are pretty much my thoughts thus far. I'm sorry if I spoiled anyone. I'm going to go back to looking out my window in Brighton and essentially having to live this existence... oh. Another undercut. And a man wiping his arse with a tenner.

ah its great tv,watched the latest 3 episodes last night cause i had nothing else to do.i wanted to feel sorry for the wexford boyfriend but he was just a whinger who didn't even have the balls to lay your man out for messing about with his girlfriend so fuck him,he deserves it.and his neck tattoo is about the lamest thing on the show.you nailed cici there jonah,she really is a despicable individual,hopefully she falls out a window or something.

The Wexford lad pushing his bird and the other bloke while mumbling Fuck Off was the funniest thing I've seen in ages, it was pure Dean Learner style acting !!

Also in the scene before that he was at the box office being told there was no tickets in his name then he was suddenly wandering around the backstage area ?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back