eye problem (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
i cant see as im typing so please excuse any spelling mistakes. for the last few years i have had very random episodes in which i get these weird lights in my eyes, and all i can see in front of me ais a weird crstal like effect, and its happening again now. it feels mainly like it's in my left eye and oh shit it just got worse. what the fuck can i do seeing as there is no way i can see a GP today cos i probably wont get out of work til reallyt late? im not in pain but im starting to feel weird because i cant see

:(

i cant, of all the days i really cant today. now it's coming and going but it's mainly in my left eye. like i said im not in pain - it's just making things really difficult. has anyone else ever experienced anything like this? it happpens once every 6/7 months

I can't imagine staring at a computer screen is going to do anything but make it worse.

I've never heard of it La La, but something to do with vision isn't something you want to be putting off. It's not like a rash on yer leg or a birthmark under your boobie. :)

Seriously consider your priorities here. Try to do what work needs to be done and try to get to the doctor/ophthamologist as soon as you can or else you'll be driven mad.

japyseyes1.gif

i lose my vision before migraine attacks. it starts off with a blind spot and spreads over my whole field of vision (it has the quality of static on a denuned television). lasts for about twenty minutes. its called the migraine aura, and both my parents get it now and then, but they dont get the migraine headache afterward, just the vision thing. i find eating something extremely sugary can help. other than that, i dont know. hope you feel well soon...

Brian Conniffe said:
i lose my vision before migraine attacks. it starts off with a blind spot and spreads over my whole field of vision (it has the quality of static on a denuned television). lasts for about twenty minutes. its called the migraine aura, and both my parents get it now and then, but they dont get the migraine headache afterward, just the vision thing. i find eating something extremely sugary can help. other than that, i dont know. hope you feel well soon...

the last big episode i had was 2 years ago, and it was followed by a migraine type thing. (had bbnever had one before)
this sounds exactly like that aura you just describved. it's beginning to subside. what the fuck?
i'm taking all your advices and going to teh Doc as soon as i fuckking can. thanks all :heart:

aye, migraine aura without the typical migraine pain is possible. as i've said, both my folks get it. get it checked out anyway, but if it is just migraine aura, the vision stuff wont last more than twenty or thirty minutes.

from time to time after removing my glasses, i get this 'blur' in my eyes which makes it really difficult to focus on things. it goes after about five mins or so. really weird though. i've mentioned it to the optician but she reckons i'm grand. i know how you feel, it's kinda scary. get it checked out to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back