Extremely Talented And Versatile Singer Available (1 Viewer)

Rynner

Hey,
I'm a classically trained singer with a three octave range (+falsetto) and guitar/keys ability. I'm looking to start a SERIOUS originals band in Dublin. I have lots of studio and live experience and will sing in almost any style bar metal. I'm looking for any musicians/bands who are willing to jam and create music.

I'm 18 years old but I have been in studios since I was 11, so age isn't really an factor, but ideally musicians below 30 (but I'm not going to stick to that too seriously)

My current influences are; Belle and Sebastien, Weezer, Florence and the Machine, Little Boots, The Beatles, but that's not a full list and it's not strict because I listen to everything.

If you're intersted PM me.

hi, i'm starting a serious originals band in dublin and we're looking for a tuneless, tone-deaf, warbly singer -- can you do that?

i can do that
i'm really bad at projecting my voice, too

great! can you do thin, reedy and screechy too? my current influences are; Belle and Sebastien, Weezer, Florence and the Machine, Little Boots, The Beatles, but that's not a full list and it's not strict because I listen to everything.

UUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRGHHHHHH

AAAA-AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

easy

Hey,
I'm a classically trained singer with a three octave range (+falsetto) and guitar/keys ability. I'm looking to start a SERIOUS originals band in Dublin. I have lots of studio and live experience and will sing in almost any style bar metal. I'm looking for any musicians/bands who are willing to jam and create music.

I'm 18 years old but I have been in studios since I was 11, so age isn't really an factor, but ideally musicians below 30 (but I'm not going to stick to that too seriously)

My current influences are; Belle and Sebastien, Weezer, Florence and the Machine, Little Boots, The Beatles, but that's not a full list and it's not strict because I listen to everything.
If you're intersted PM me.

hey i have just started a new band with a drummer and a bassist . We are 16 - 17 and we are lookin for a singer . We are influenced by soul and rhytm and blues music but we try keep our music maistream too. please give me reply if your intrested. we are based in dalkey

hey i have just started a new band with a drummer and a bassist . We are 16 - 17 and we are lookin for a singer . We are influenced by soul and rhytm and blues music but we try keep our music maistream too. please give me reply if your intrested. we are based in dalkey

Is it a corporate band? If so i'm in.

Meanies-PO.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back