Explosions In The Sky / Low / Vicar Street / July 10th (1 Viewer)

Explosions in the Sky have cancelled their European tour in July due to the illness of a family member. They will therefore not be able to perform with Low at Vicar Street on July 10th.

Low will now headline a show at the Button Factory on July 10th with special guests Halves.

Original ticket holders can refund or exchange their tickets by contacting Ticketmaster Customer Services
Republic of Ireland: 0818 903001
Northern Ireland & UK: 0844 277 9964
International Customers: 00 353 818 903001
Customer Services hours:
Mon-Sat - 9:30am to 18:00pm

New tickets priced €23 will go on sale Friday June 14th 9am

Harmonic presents
Low
+ special guests Halves
The Button Factory
July 10th, 8pm
Tickets on sale Friday June 14th 9am *priced *€23 (including booking fee) from www.ticketmaster.ie <http://www.ticketmaster.ie> *& Ticketmaster outlets nationwide. 0818 719 300 - Republic of Ireland customers 0844 277 4455 - Northern Ireland customers 00353 1 456 9569 - International customer

I'd say it's mostly going to be newer stuff, that's what they've been playing earlier this year anyway, with the odd old song ('Words' from I Could Live in Hope seems to have got a good few airings - along with the usual couple from Things We Lost in the Fire)

http://www.setlist.fm/setlists/low-7bd6fef4.html

Maybe they'll have a newer setlist for these shows though...

Wow, not only 'Words' but they played 'Shame' at one or two of those. If they played both I think I'd cream myself. So long as it's a good mix I don't mind. They're a great live band either way. Even the songs off Drums and Guns sounded good last time they played.

Ah yeah, they're great live. I saw them around the Great Destroyer and before Drums and Guns, excellent both times. I suppose it wouldn't be unreasonable to expect some early stuff alright as I Could Live in Hope an Long Division have just been reissued... here's hoping anyway.

Hadn't heard anything about reissues, those are my two favourite albums of theirs though. Seen them 3 or 4 times now, never less than excellent.

That was great. And two songs from I Could Live in Hope! Only caught the last two songs of Halves, but liked what I heard.

I was hoping they'd finish with "Amazing Grace" but when Alan broke the string on his guitar with the Bigsby, I figured I was out of luck. Other than that, great gig. Surprised at the amount of new material too, hopefully a new album will be on its way soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back