Excuses 7" release party at the tap. 6th of August (1 Viewer)

love jones

Stitchy Press presents:

Excuses 6 track 7" e.p launch party at the tap bar.

"Six track punk onslaught from Northwest Ireland's Excuses. This record is fast and pissed off. Harking back to an early 80's American hardcore influence mixed with an English street punk sound. Snotty, loud and to the point political lyrics served with a punch in the teeth. Excuses are most certainly at the fore front of Irish punk leaving no crusty, skin, punk, or any other degenerate behind. Split label release with BBP Records, Distroy Records, FTS Records and the band."

Special guests
Mouthpiece
Sort it out
plus one more TBC

Admission 7 euro with record
5 without.
Doors 8.30

Can't wait to get me mits on one.Rock on Tommy!

I think our record company boss Willie forgot to mention that this single is in lurid snot green vinyl.
Our manager Alex distroy may have mentioned it though.

Also EXCUSES are doing soem northern England dates in October with A TOUCH OF HYSTERIA, EASTFIELD & TOTAL BLOODY CHAOS. Does anyone have a contact for a manchester gig organiser (not fungal ), cheers ta.

hey I was just in Willies pub that his ma bought him, battlebridge down the road, not a bad pint, its okay, the end bit was a bit off tho' but dont like to complain as it was pro gratis.
He was talking bout spicing the gig up and he might stripp off to do the door, get the punters in he reckons, wear a mCdonalds face n wig n gyrate about the front door. Then I aske dfor another pint and he asked if I had any money

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back