Excuse me, weren't you in The Fall? (1 Viewer)

The Fall are revered by Philip K Dick?
I presume he expresses his admiration via the use of a medium.
I wonder if the afterlife is in stereo or mono.

no, thats what it said wannit?
Smith's inspired, social sci-fi songs are revered by everyone from comedians Frank Skinner and Stewart Lee to the designer Calvin Klein, artist Grayson Perry, and authors Irvine Welsh and Philip K Dick

lurlow said:
Ha ha ha, gay.

Code ninja just telephoned me and told me to tell you to cop on. I was like, "whaat?", and he was like, "yeah", an i was like, "no way dude" and he was like, "dude you totally should do it." an i was like, "you do it" an he was like, "you're such a fag!" an i was like, "whatever man, later." Then he hung up.

He can be such a prick sometimes.

i saw them at that Reading festival mentioned in the article. Great stuff. Mark E would get bored half way through a song and just stop. The band would plough on and hed go to each member in turn pulling their hands off their instruments.

He kept pulling the drumsticks off the drummer.

That said the ATP shows were better. More music less drunken bullshit.

there is a great bit in the BBC4 documentary where the new guitarist and his missus the keyboard player are talking about how Mark has started "live mixing" during gigs to give the shows an edge, and how this is genius...

cue footage of Mark wondering about stage, marching up to the guitarists amp and randomly grabbing dials hitting buttons... sauntering over to the drum kit and swining the over head microphones around a bit, back to the guitar amp, give it a smack... etc, etc, etc,

"live mixing"

deadly

Pantone247 said:
there is a great bit in the BBC4 documentary where the new guitarist and his missus the keyboard player are talking about how Mark has started "live mixing" during gigs to give the shows an edge, and how this is genius...

cue footage of Mark wondering about stage, marching up to the guitarists amp and randomly grabbing dials hitting buttons... sauntering over to the drum kit and swining the over head microphones around a bit, back to the guitar amp, give it a smack... etc, etc, etc,

"live mixing"

deadly

that was so funny.

just skimming the G2 now; not sure if they got everyone but it's a bloody good effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back