Excuse me, weren't you in The Fall? (2 Viewers)

This probably doesn't fit quite in with the story but I was working in this record shop in New York the summer before last and this guy came in and asked if we had any Fall records. I said, no we probably don't because we are a crap record store. He then said 'oh right, its just I used to be there drummer from 19xx - 19xx' [I know nothing about the Fall except that Mark E. Smith fires or beats up everyone in the band] and its strikes me now that, I could have said at that time:

Excuse me, weren't you in The Fall?

coast to coast said:
This probably doesn't fit quite in with the story but I was working in this record shop in New York the summer before last and this guy came in and asked if we had any Fall records. I said, no we probably don't because we are a crap record store. He then said 'oh right, its just I used to be there drummer from 19xx - 19xx' [I know nothing about the Fall except that Mark E. Smith fires or beats up everyone in the band] and its strikes me now that, I could have said at that time:

Excuse me, weren't you in The Fall?

Betcha that was Simon Wolstencroft - kinda looks like that really annoying guy out of Level 42.

Which one? Oh sorry, this one:

Mike2.jpg

herv said:
sooo, eh, are we still going to see them or what?

also, sorry about the alarm this morning.

You never quite got the hang of texting on your phone did you?

Here's my handy info sheet again:

PC -
computer.jpg

Mobile Phone -

0,1425,i=108196,00.jpg

I don't think it was him - he seemed like a really ordinary English bloke....like he could've been a sales executive who supported Man City. Simon Wolstencroft used to be in the Stone Roses before they were any good. FACT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back