exam blues (4 Viewers)

i have the mid teaching practice blues!im currently expecting a surprise visit from my inspector so im shitting myself. i should be writing up some amazing lesson plans but seem to have left my motivation out on the street somewhere...college = poop

I remember that all too well. This time last year I was just so desperate for it all to be over!! And here we are a year later...much less paper work, more money, a real job, stressed to fuck....Ah, those were the days.

my favourite things about exams:

(1) knowing that everything will be grand in x hours, because it'll be over no matter what happens

(2) the lag before you get results, where you have gotten both an A and a fail until you find out the truth

(3) the relief of hearing someone else is doing exams when you're not

one more for me tomorrow and i am TERRIFIED and have so much nervous energy that i'm threatening to resemble a hummingbird. i slept 10 hours last night, nothing woke me. i was in bits before my other exam because of nerves and it made it really hard to concentrate, and now here i am doing it again, 10x. cannot wait for this time tomorrow.

bualadh bos to everyone who's finished. any of yis want to dress up like me and sit a structures exam? or just telepathically send me the equations?

So how's everyone getting on? I've got less than 34 hours of cramming time left until my first. I suspect disaster lies ahead of me and yet no panic. I've become too laid back... it will be my downfall.

Congrats to all of you who are finished and best of luck to any of you with exams still to do.

i had one yesterday which was completely fine - only a few memory lapses and although it took me a while to get into writing, it was fine once i did.
i have another at two tomorrow though which i am less prepared for and less sure of what questions will come up. eep. a pox on thee, moral philosophy.

Tits fuck wank bollox balls cock shitfucking poxbottling ratfest.

I have one tomorrow.

Can't get my head around shit. So unprepared. Why I internet?

Is it possible to have get a masters exam together in 7 hours? I have lots of notes and books.

G'luck to you too Squiggle, Paula, everyone else...

Tits fuck wank bollox balls cock shitfucking poxbottling ratfest.

I have one tomorrow.

Can't get my head around shit. So unprepared. Why I internet?

Is it possible to have get a masters exam together in 7 hours? I have lots of notes and books.

G'luck to you too Squiggle, Paula, everyone else...

eek, don't forget to get some sleep! maybe you're very different to me, but i find that a good few hours' sleep does much more good than a few extra hours of revision, in terms of keeping my shit together in the middle of the exam and remembering to include the relevant in what i'm writing.

i finished my last one on saturday (just doing a project now - may this be my last night for a while of staring exhausted and glassy-eyed at stuff and feeling the why-must-i-always-suck thing) and it was a bit of a fiasco. i'm terrible at memorising things and was worried i'd forget all the equations i needed...and i did, went totally blank and stayed there. just relying on what i did scrape together, having good exam skills before now, and everyone else seeming to fuck up too to get me a pass, fingers crossed.

good luck, buzzo, squiggle and paula - i hope you've all planned lovely things (or, y'know, lovely non-tossy-and-turny sleep) for when you're finished.

Frist one yesterday. Went well I think. One more next Tuesday. Havent a clue about it though and I can't see it changing. Totally fucked. Should I care?

One down, one to go on Friday. The timing of the internet failing in our gaff couldn't be better. The first one went pretty good but I'm not so sure about COCmputer graphics and rendering.

Best of luck to who ever has any left.

Two down (sociology and political science). Ah, its nice putting away the books and notes once its all over. Law next week though, and then Economics and Social Policy the week after that. Cant fucking wait till its all over. These are the first exams Ive done since the Junior Cert in 1996. Going good so far though.

Best of luck to everyone who's still living the nightmare. Keep the faith!

finished my teaching practice today..had my inspector visit too and it went better than i could have ever anticipated..plus it was a different inspector from last time and he was lovely..and so positive...im so happy at the moment!!hooray...

I'm done, hopefully have a degree in a few weeks too.

Owensy, good luck with the rest of them. See ya in Dublin in the next few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back