exam blues (3 Viewers)

The leaving cert will be grand, I know more than I did in the mocks now and the only thing I freaked out about was English paper 2 which I did completely shite in, thank god i got 80% on paper 1.

All I can do is relax, im to busy dreaming about what I'm going to do with the rest of my life. I've planned my life up to the age of 35.

The leaving cert will be grand, I know more than I did in the mocks now and the only thing I freaked out about was English paper 2 which I did completely shite in, thank god i got 80% on paper 1.

All I can do is relax, im to busy dreaming about what I'm going to do with the rest of my life. I've planned my life up to the age of 35.

Yeah, what happens when you hit 36 though?

my exams start this day week. i spent first and second year exams going eeeeek! eeeeek! but have now reached a weird level of calm. i'm sort of prepared, i could be doing more, usual thing. mostly, i'm just bored and am looking forward to doing things other than reading and taking notes. 'after the exams' will be glorious. i only have 3 exams spread over six days which isn't so bad either.

i like pink and neon green muji pens to write note headings with and to draw arrows and bullet points to make my notes look less miserable.

I dont find pens help I find that just putting the notes in order and glancing through them to see what they are the week before and then making a plan to cram in my head and just saying fuck it in a week its all over. That and the all night sessions of study which are never a good idea but you always at the time thing they are.

I dont find pens help I find that just putting the notes in order and glancing through them to see what they are the week before and then making a plan to cram in my head and just saying fuck it in a week its all over. That and the all night sessions of study which are never a good idea but you always at the time thing they are.

I was always more a 12 refil pads of illegible notes, biro drawn diagrams, and photocopies that were in worse condition than the dead sea scrolls; all neatly stuffed into cardboard forlders that were about to disintigrate, kinda guy.

no coloured pens in my day!!!

i think it depends how fixated you are with pens in general. :heart: i have a stack of these and a few thicker ones for varying line weights in drawings, and that's it.

07060102.jpg

I had an exam on Monday night and forgot in my panic to buy any nice pens and so had to use a bic:eek: *horror* etc. If I get a crap result naturally the pen will be at fault and not my laziness and lack of motivation. The whole things wasn't improved by the fact that the exam hall smelled of horse shit and there was a bloody magpie flying around the rafters the whole time.

Don't be too freaked out when it all goes tits up at 19...

My exams are today and tomorrow.. I'm sorted with politics as I actually attended and know whats going on (even the post-modernism stuff!) but History is on in one hour and I have yet to read the bulk of the notes. Actually scratch that, I don't even *have* the bulk of the notes.. I have a grand total of 2 topics covered (lecturer was saying 5 to be sorted) so will most definately be repeating this in the summer. Its over the EP weekend too. Arse.

My exams are today and tomorrow.. I'm sorted with politics as I actually attended and know whats going on (even the post-modernism stuff!) but History is on in one hour and I have yet to read the bulk of the notes. Actually scratch that, I don't even *have* the bulk of the notes.. I have a grand total of 2 topics covered (lecturer was saying 5 to be sorted) so will most definately be repeating this in the summer. Its over the EP weekend too. Arse.
what the fuck are you doing here so?

Final two A-level exams on Tuesday ad the Tuesday after. So sick of studying! The last few weeks have been the hardest I've ever worked in my life I reckon. I thought I would get some satisfaction from it but no not at all!

i have the mid teaching practice blues!im currently expecting a surprise visit from my inspector so im shitting myself. i should be writing up some amazing lesson plans but seem to have left my motivation out on the street somewhere...college = poop

Fuck sake, a 90 minute exam today that lasted for two hours because of two successive fire alarms going off. Had to stand outside and were told not to talk to anyone. That was pretty much unenforceable after a few minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back