exam blues (2 Viewers)

carbide

ah, the biannual festival of panicky procrastination/feeling like i've forgotten everything i knew. all youse equations look the same.

the world owes me a hug.

anyone else desperately buying nice pens, as if they might help?

my girlfriend is up to her eyes is prettily colour coded notes- nothing like having the words RAPE and MURDER stuck to the walls to brighten your day

she swears by the coloured pens technique-its worked for her so far

you know what you need?

this

HangInThere.gif

ah, the biannual festival of panicky procrastination/feeling like i've forgotten everything i knew. all youse equations look the same.

the world owes me a hug.

anyone else desperately buying nice pens, as if they might help?

Yep, I keep hoping to buy a magic pen that will make my handwriting legible. I don't write, I type... signatures I can do but that's about it - usually I can't even read my own shopping list and if I kept a diary it wouldn't need to be in code to protect it from snoops! I'm doomed!

It has been too long (10 years) since I had to sit in a 3 hour exam and I've got three of them coming up. I must be mad

You definitely get a sympathy hug from me.

I'll join yas on this thread tomorrow. Gotta finish an assignment today before I can think about exams.

try being an unemployed cunt with no qualifications and no money for ten years, and only ever getting to work in the noisiest and hottest crapholes. have a good old think about that and you'll fly through this exam.

Yep, I keep hoping to buy a magic pen that will make my handwriting legible. I don't write, I type... signatures I can do but that's about it - usually I can't even read my own shopping list and if I kept a diary it wouldn't need to be in code to protect it from snoops! I'm doomed!

It has been too long (10 years) since I had to sit in a 3 hour exam and I've got three of them coming up. I must be mad

You definitely get a sympathy hug from me.

two in one day makes you think your hand could fall off its so painful

my girlfriend is up to her eyes is prettily colour coded notes- nothing like having the words RAPE and MURDER stuck to the walls to brighten your day

i'm scared to guess what she's studying, but i hope they're written in sugary pastel colours.

try being an unemployed cunt with no qualifications and no money for ten years, and only ever getting to work in the noisiest and hottest crapholes. have a good old think about that and you'll fly through this exam.

you'd think, but i tend to go for envying the unemployed cunts of the world for a week or so, for not being turned into basket cases over piddly trivia that'll be forgotten by next week. and, er, i'll keep quiet about what exactly i'm classing as 'piddly trivia', just for when future employers are running background checks.

yep yep. i write like a doctor most of the time, but thin felt tip pens help. by the end of an exam, each word is about 1mm high and a line long though.

you'll be flying once you get started, i bet - last year's were nearly 5 years since the previous exam for me, and they did actually go ok. bet you're prepared, too!

I'll join yas on this thread tomorrow. Gotta finish an assignment today before I can think about exams.

heh, i've enjoyed a few weeks of having a series of deadlines/assignments as buffers between me and the exams. hope the assignment goes well!

edit: kittens solve everything. maybe i can sneak a smart one in.

carbide said:
yep yep. i write like a doctor most of the time, but thin felt tip pens help. by the end of an exam, each word is about 1mm high and a line long though.

i'm not da vinci.

Attachments

• scrawl.jpg
    scrawl.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 39

Handed my last assignment in on Friday and spent the weekend avoiding thinking in order to give my poor melted brain some time to recover.

bet you're prepared, too!

HA! If by prepared you mean haven't read half the notes even once and took a quick (30 second) glance at one past exam paper and decided I didn't like it and did something else, then yes, yes I am.

Hell box. Had 11 last year, couldn't masturbate for a month after.

7 this time round, 4 down 3 to go.

Ambient music is the key to success.

Buzzo Land is about to become a studious paradise of criminal justice critiques where the streets are awash with brain-numbing procrastination. I'm gonna start studying this evening. After me shower. And dinner. And a nap.

It's good to know there's a load of you pricks in the same boat.

Does an undertheorized multi-perspectival sociological ventriloquism lead to a potential mannerist deformation in representations of social existence?

!ninjaaaa

Who wants to pick what I start to learn....
Economics...
Art history...
Irish...
Pass french.. (ok dont bother with that)
English
History...
Maths..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back