Everything You Ever Wanted To Konw About Mastering But Were Afraid To Ask... (1 Viewer)

Egg & Florian, stop yr Vynil v's CD arguments, I got a new format for you guys thats going to blow them BOTH out of the water... AUDIO CASSETTES!!!

They're smaller then CD's and Vynil the sound quality is amazing they have TWO sides (A and B) and get this, this is the really cool bit, you can copy your Vynil or CD's on to cassettes.....!!!! like if you want an 'album' but you don't want to pay for it!! you can give a cassette to someone with the album and somehow they 'put' the album 'on' the cassette, sounds wacky I know but I reckon its the future, man!

oh and and doing this taping at home, its going to kill the music industry...alright!! Cassettes rawk!!

bollocks. cassettes are shite. everyone knows the best format is sheet music, with wax cylinders a close second.

i guess it will no longer be the format it will be the system. if you gots enough dosh you can get somethin that will make anything sound good. even a smelly fuckin fart. imagine....................

silo (11 Jul, 2001 12:12 a.m.):
yikes grandad. calm down. the figure of one twelfth was gotten from a lecturer in sound and audio at dcu, though i could be misquoting...

good lord. a lecturer in sound and audio in dcu...i have nothing to contribute to this discussion but i just thought i'd make an audible shudder.

A good place to find out about recording/mastering ideas and other such stuff is :

http://musika.wmp3.fm/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Mixing+|AMP|+Recording+Bits&number=13&DaysPrune=45&LastLogin=

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back